Types of Surveys Offered
GlobalTestMarket offers online surveys that help companies develop new products and services. For every successful survey completion, members are awarded points. Survey lengths vary, but are typically between 10 - 20 minutes. 1 point = approximately $0.05.
Global Test Market offers many different reward options:
Global Test Market is an online survey panel operated by GMI (Global Market Insite, Inc.), now owned by Lightspeed Research. Global Test Market has approximately 5.5 million members across 200 different countries.
Hello everyone. I am a member of GTM for 1 year, and truth have always paid me within the limits established by them, from 5-10 days straight for amazon gift card which is what mostly redemption. And I give 4 stars for the following
1. Excellent payment methods. (Paypal, Amazon gift card codes by email)
2. Many surveys sent to email in a day, between 10-20 days surveys.
3. Payments within set days of 5-10 days.
4.- have improved customer service, before time was much par respond, respond now in a maximum of five days, not bad, but should improve a bit that point.
5. You finish one survey, and get the corresponding points, do not wait between 2-4 weeks to request payment points.
1. We must accumulate 1100 points to redeem the minimum prize, $ 50 Amazon gift card, which can take some time to reach the minimum threshold.
(They should lower the minimum score to redeem).
2. Should give away some points for time spent if the panelist is outside the survey. Give away sweepstakes entries, but not everyone likes that method.
3. There are days in which to open a survey that arrives by email, causes a technical mistake and happen very often.
Conclusion: A good panel has helped me a lot with my son expenses. I get about 100$ per month with GTM!
There are users who say they have up to 60$ per week, he is hard to believe, but maybe possible.
I recommend it!
They seem to be getting worse. I've always appreciated the fact that they are so much more straightforward than (for instance) the horrific devious Toluna. However…. I've just done 2 surveys and been kicked off after about 10 minutes and having answered numerous questions. Getting fed up with it.
I used to prefer this site and it got better for a while but it's got worse again and time after time now 10-15 minutes into a survey it kicks you off…. the worst thing is that now I'm seeing the clues of what it is they really want to know about which is surely not the point. It's much, much too long setting up relevant questions. Too much wasted time and very frustrating.
Took a survey the other day and I had completed it all the way through but at the end of the last page when I got redirected to the globaltestmarket site I got a message saying you got screened out and didn't receive the points. So I had to email them and explain them what happened and they got my points credited. Other than that they are a ok but most surveys are under 50 points.
Global Test Market was the first site I ever signed up for when they just cashed out with checks, now I can crank out surveys, see all the surveys available to me and their point values and cash out via Paypal, Amazon, other gift cards and physical items! Today for example I've been doing every survey available and have earned almost $50.
I have been a member of Global Test Market since November and after a few months I finally had enough points to redeem 100$ sent to my paypal (took 2 weeks). Here's my review from my efforts thus far:
+ Many survey opportunities a week
+ Qualified 63% of the time
+ Often Short or Medium length surveys value ranging between 15-60pts
- Need minimum 1000points value in your cart to redeem
- Takes a while to collect points
- Occasional buggy surveys
Although some reviews state having difficulty getting incentives paid, I have thus far had no issue with GTM
Please login to leave a review.