Valued Opinions is an online survey panel operated by ResearchNow. The panel is available in over 15 languages across more than 20 different countries. Valued Opinions members receive "cash" redeemable for vouchers for each survey they participate in and quarterly cash draws for members are also held.
Points can be redeemed for the following rewards: Visa promo codes, CVS/pharmacy e-gift cards, Fragrance.net e-gift cards, Magazines.com gift codes, Spa Week e-gift codes, Macy's offline gift cards, Amazon.com vouchers, Chillis gift cards, Restaurant.com e-gift cards, iTunes e-gift cards, and Southwest Rapid Reward Points. These rewards apply to USA members, and may vary based on location.
Electronic gift vouchers are typically delivered within 24 hours. It can take up to 28 days to receive an offline (physical) gift card in the mail.
Eligibility: USA residents must be 13+, UK residents must be 16+, Australia residents must be 14+
Hello - I have been a member of Valued opinions for a while. I get loads of invites. When I do attempt to complete a survey I end up not qualifying after spending a considerable amount of time filling it in. Yet another site i will be leaving.
I have been a member of this panel for years. Their redemptions are Gift Cards only but they are most of the major stores in Australia and they pay hem promptly within 4 weeks at the most sometimes 2 weeks depending on how buys they are at the time.
Their surveys are quick to do and the amounts you receive per survey well worth the time to join.
Hello again everyone. Best regards.
As a good critic of much experience in survey sites, this time I come to give my opinion on "Valued Opinions".
I am a member of this site from 1 month and a half ago, and already cashed three codes online via email from Amazon! It is not a place to become a millionaire but by my calculations you can make 40$ per month. Very thankful!
* Level of low redemption: Only 22$ (Amazon Gift Card in my case). In 15 days you can reach this level.
* Number of daily surveys: acceptable, between 2-4 surveys per day.
* Customer Service: Excellent and fast!!.
* Very well structured site.
*When redeeming the code Amazon Gift Card, you just have to wait 5 minutes for them to send the code to our e-mail!
* They charge a small amount to do their paperwork. Some panelists do not like this detail, but you must understand that Valued Opinons, have to do their transfers, payments, among other things, and these 2$ other, it is not to suffer. If you want to redeem a gift card via Amazon for 20$ via e-mail, it should be 22$ in you account, but again, it's no big deal, time is worth the effort
* Visa, tax charge 5$, 20$ Visa, must take into account 25$, but as I mentioned, is not to lie to suffer.
Thank you very much to the whole team working Valued Opinions!
The site charges you a fee to cash of for some of their "rewards" such as charging $22 for a $20 Amazon gift code. A real rip off.
Today, 7/8/2015, I cashed out for a $20 Visa gift card, which cost me $25. This is my first cash-out with Valued Opinions. Will update on how long it took to receive Visa gift card, when received. To be continued.
UPDATE: Received Visa gift card on 7/16, via e-mail.
Please login to leave a review.