Open to Canadians only.
I tried to log in but it says my password is not valid, If I try and reset my password it says my email address is not registered in their database.
I have been doing surveys for the past 6-7 months. nice way to stiff people
This website gives great rewards for surveys, and is a very quick way to gain money because they send quite a lot of surveys. In September they removed the 10$ Paypal option, so now we are stuck with only vouchers, and most of them I'm not interested in (Such as Golf Town, Wow.hd, The Source, etc.). The only ones that are very worth it to redeem for at the moment are Cineplex Movie Tickets, and if you read books, Chapter Gift Cards. They said they will put the Paypal option back in soon, however it still has not happened after 2 1/2 months of them saying so.
- Horrible customer Service ( most of the time the representative (email@example.com) does not even respond to your email
- Survey points take forever to be credited to your account. Right now I have 2500 ($25) points pending to be credited
- They say it might take up to 6 weeks for the points to be credited to your account
- Sometimes the credits just disappear after a 4 week pending status
- They stop giving out paypal $10 payouts
This one of the best online surveys. I received plenty of surveys and redeem
and they respond fast with your rewards.
This website isn't worth doing anymore. They don't offer any good prizes and they stopped accepting Paypal payments. Back when they offered Paypal and were ripping people off by $2 for a $10 payment was still worth it.
But without Amazon gift cards or Paypal this company is no good anymore.
Please login to leave a review.