Cash paid via PayPal Amazon gift cards Reward Link Prepaid debit or credit cards
Online surveys Mobile app Refer-a-friend program
Minimum account balance of 2500 points ($25) required to request rewards.
Join and Get $2
By joining Univox Community, your account will automatically be credited with points worth $2 as a welcome to the community.
Choose From 4 Great Reward Options
Every time you complete a survey, you will earn reward points. Every 100 points equates to $1.00. With 2500 points in your account, you will be eligible to request a $25.00 cash payment or e-gift card. Univox currently offers its members three ways to request their earnings:
- PayPal - receive a $25 cash Paypal payment directly to your account
- Amazon e-gift card - opt to receive a $25 Amazon.com e-gift card
- Virtual Mastercard - request a virtual Mastercard rewards card which is accepted at any online merchant who accepts Mastercard payments.
- Reward Links - receive a Reward Link e-gift card, which can then be turned into a gift card from dozens of your favorite stores.
Get Rewarded, Even When You're Disqualified!
If you attempt to complete a survey but are unable to (i.e. you get disqualified), your account will still be credited with up to 5 points if you've been disqualified because of Client Security terminate, the client is over quota, or the client has terminated the survey. In order to reduce the number of times you may be disqualified from a survey, community members are invited to participate in surveys based on their basic profile information.
Great Loyalty Program for Regular Participation
Univox has four different levels of users, each with their own point minimums for point redemptions:
- Ambassador users - Redemption button is activated once 1000 points ($10) is accumulated, and redemptions start at a minimum of 1,000 points ($10) with a maximum of 10,000 points ($100).
- Premium users - Redemption button is activated once 1500 points ($15) is accumulated, and redemptions start at a minimum of 1,000 points ($10) with a maximum of 10,000 points ($100).
- Verified users - Redemption button is activated once 2000 points ($20) is accumulated, and redemptions start at a minimum of 1,000 points ($10) with a maximum of 10,000 points ($100).
- Basic users - Redemption button is activated once 2500 points ($25) is accumulated, and redemptions start at a minimum of 1,000 points ($10) with a maximum of 10,000 points ($100).
A Large Community, and Growing!
Univox Community currently has over 3 million members, and is growing every day. The site also features an online forum which features community news, regular contest announcements, and more. Via the online forum, members can participate in group discussions.
Refer Friends and Family and Earn Additional Points
Each time you refer someone to Univox Community, you will earn 100 points ($1.00) per signup once they've made 10 survey attempts or have fully completed their first survey. You may refer an unlimited number of friends and family members.
Download the App!
Univox is now mobile! Download their app, available on iOS and Android, and take surveys on the go. Allow for push notifications and you'll know when the latest survey arrives!
Eligibility: Worldwide, 18+
Joining Bonus! Univox is currently offering a $2 sign up bonus to new members.
» Click here to claim your bonus!
December 5, 2012 by marilyn from United States
I cashed out for a amazon 6 weeks ago they sent me an-email 2 weeks ago said they will send then I got another email this week saying they paid me..Wow They did not so easy to check my amazon account sent them email saying never sent they ignore me now..Do not waste your time..
October 10, 2012 by Karen from United States
First of all, it took me over 10 months to cash out. As soon as I reached cash out (and actually received the award!) I quit. I would take survey after survey, spend 30 minutes or more, and be "rewarded" with 5 points. I wrote to customer service at least 5 times about a survey not being credited, and NEVER received a response. Finally I just kept trying every survey every day to rack up 20 or so points a day because I was determined to get my $25. I don't know if they work for other people, but they never worked for me. Terrible, awful waste of time.
Popular TopicsTop Survey Sites of 2021
Highest User Rated Survey Sites
Survey Sites That Pay Instantly
Survey Sites with Low Cash Outs
9 Product Testing Job Websites
12 Online Surveys That Pay Cash
14 Ways to Get Free Amazon Gift Cards
Best Paid Focus Groups
How to Get a Free Visa Gift Card
Get Paid by PayPal Without Fees
Ways to Get Free Xbox Gift Cards