If you decide to hire a market research firm to create an online survey for you, you might want to know whether or not they are a member of a market research association. Or, if you are interested in joining their online survey panel, it helps to research the legitimacy of the panel. The following is a listing of well-known worldwide market research associations.
- American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR)
- Association for Consumer Research (ACR)
- Chicago Interactive Marketing Association (CIMA)
- European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research (ESOMAR) World Association of Research Professionals
- Insights Association
- Mexican Association of Marketing and Public Opinion Research Agencies (AMAI)
- Qualitative Research Consultants Association (QRCA)
- The Research Society Australia
More Market Research Links:
- WebSM.org – Web Survey Methodology
- Market Research Society (MRS)
- National Council on Public Polls (NCPP)
Related: Who is ESOMAR and why you should care.