Whether you’re new to online survey taking, or have taken paid surveys many times before, you might wonder what reasons people have for participating in paid surveys.
Here are 15 top reasons why it’s a great idea to start making money using paid survey websites.
1. You can make good money
The number one reason why people join paid survey websites is to make money and can be paid fairly for your time if you sign up for the very best survey sites.
You can typically expect to earn between $0.50 and $3.00 per survey, depending on the length of the survey and how easy or difficult it is to qualify for. It won’t be enough to make you rich or to replace your full-time income, but it can help you top up your earnings regardless.
Some of the top paying survey sites are:
- Pinecone Research – earn a flat, $3/£3 for every online survey you complete.
- User Interviews – offers surveys, focus groups, interviews and more – each paying on average, $50 per completion.
2. You can earn gift cards
Most paid survey websites allow you to exchange your credits for gift cards to just about every store imaginable. Although most commonly digital in nature, you can use them to shop online, or print off your unique code to use in-store. These make great gifts or you can use them yourself.
Top paid survey sites that offer gift cards:
- Branded Surveys – offers an extensive catalog of gift card rewards + a $1.00 new member joining bonus.
- Tellwut – tons of gift card options available in both physical and digital formats.
- Ipsos iSay – has plenty of digital gift cards to choose from and is open internationally.
3. Paid survey websites are free to join
Some online money-making opportunities require an initial upfront investment, but you can get started on paid survey websites without handing over a penny. This makes them accessible to everyone who has an e-mail address and an internet connection.
4. Taking online surveys is easy
Paid survey taking isn’t a mentally taxing task; you simply need to share your opinions on whatever topic is presented to you. You can do this from the comfort of your own home, office, or wherever you can participate from.
With surveys becoming more and more interactive (with fancy graphics and digital effects), online survey taking has never been easier or more engaging.
5. You can (literally) start today
There are no lengthy sign-up processes, waiting periods, or steep learning curves for beginners. Signing up with a survey site and taking your first paid survey can be done in a matter of minutes.
6. Paid survey websites are convenient
Many paid survey sites offer a smartphone app, enabling you to complete surveys on-the-go whenever you have a few minutes spare.
Sitting on the bus? Standing in a lengthy queue? Waiting for your wife to style her hair? These are all great moments to pull out your phone, fill out some quick surveys and earn some extra money.
Top survey sites that offer paid survey apps:
- Survey Junkie – offers mobile-friendly surveys, but also a dedicated app which you can use to take surveys on the go.
- YouGov – has a popular surveys app which you can use to take surveys, check your account balance, request rewards, and more.
- QuickThoughts – is only available as an app, and is a popular app to take surveys on the go with.
7. Online paid surveys don’t require any qualifications
Paid survey websites are mostly interested in your age and location and whether you buy certain types of goods or services. If this matches what they’re looking for, you’re good to go, regardless of things like formal qualifications.
8. Paid surveys don’t require any special skills
If you have basic knowledge of how to work a computer or a smartphone, you will easily figure out how use paid survey websites. Most of these websites are simple to navigate, user-friendly, and certainly don’t need a special skill set in order to participate with.
9. Online surveys can be done on your own schedule
There are no deadlines. There is no schedule. There is no one relying on you to complete a specific number of surveys. This is all completely in your own control, as you can make your own rules.
Take as many surveys as you like, whenever you like!
10. Survey websites pay their members quickly
You’ll usually have to reach an earnings threshold before you can cash out your credits (mostly commonly between $5.00-$10.00). However, once you do cash out your earnings, you can usually expect to receive your rewards within a few of days. Sometimes, payouts can be instant!
Instant-paying survey sites:
- Branded Surveys – cash out your survey earnings instantly with just $5.00 worth of earnings in your account.
- FreeCash – redeem your coin balance for an instantly paid gift card or in crypto.
- PaidViewpoint – with just $15.00 in your account, you can request a PayPal payment paid instantly. Daily surveys available.
11. Surveys can distract you from everyday stress
A lot of people like to scroll through social media, watch cat videos or browse memes to distract themselves during unsettling times.
Paid survey websites can also serve as a distraction, but one that can help you make money. Many users find it calming to take surveys and exciting to watch their credits pile up.
12. Paid surveys can alleviate boredom
Once again, you can cure boredom with mindless scrolling through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram OR you can use this downtime to earn the money you need to create a more exciting life in future.
With so many fun and exciting features that many sites offer, you can definitely have fun while voicing your opinions.
Sites that offer extra fun and engaging ways of earning money/credits:
- Toluna Influencers – offers games including the Spin the Daily Wheel which you can access every day to win up to 1000 free points. Simply visit the site and click the wheel game to collect your points.
- PrizeRebel – frequently holds contests where you can win cool products or a gift card. They also post free codes on their social media which you can input into your account to collect free points!
13. Paid surveys are interesting and enjoyable
Many people find it enjoyable to take paid surveys and motivating to watch their account balances build as they do so. Perhaps you won’t find every survey to be riveting, but you’ll probably enjoy using paid survey websites just as much as other money-making activities or various entertainment apps on your phone.
14. Surveys allow you to make an impact
The results of most paid surveys will influence commercial brands to change their future products or the way they do business. Members of these websites often feel a level of fulfillment when they understand that their opinion can help make the world a better place.
15. Survey takers are part of a community
A lot of paid survey websites make an effort to foster a community atmosphere among their members. Sometimes, you’re able to compete with other members to earn prizes. Occasionally, you can leave comments on short community surveys. A lot of paid survey websites are good at using social media to build out their community too, making them much more than just a spot to answer online questions.
Sites that actively foster a community spirit:
- Tellwut – offers its users the ability to create their own surveys and comment on existing ones. This has been the driving force behind this website, making it a popular choice.
If you’re sold on the idea of making money through paid survey websites, take a look at the top paid surveys, as decided by reviewers on SurveyPolice. With over 23,000 reviews and hundreds of survey panels to choose from, the top ranked survey sites is a great place to start!
Leave a Comment