20Cogs is a free GPT (get-paid-to) rewards website for UK residents only. Members are rewarded in 4 different ways: Competitions, Offers, Gaming, and Surveys (hence the name 20 'Cogs'.
- Fill out offers and tasks – 20Cogs offers various offers and tasks that you can complete. These can be anything from restaurant clubs to trial memberships to subscriptions of various kinds.
- Sign up for surveys – join specific survey websites for a cash bonus as well as the opportunity to receive a 'Cog'.
- Play games – these are typically casino and bingo offers where by depositing a small fee on a gambling website, you will typically earn a cash bonus on that website, as well as a 'Cog' on 20Cogs for doing so.
- Participate in competitions - these vary in nature.
- Refer friends – Refer friends to 20Cogs and earn bonus amounts of 5% on each offer they complete, as well as a one-time £20 bonus if they have 20 confirmed (green) Cogs and have cashed out successfully.
In order to cash out your rewards, you must complete 20 'Cogs'. After completing an offer on a Cog, it will turn amber within 48 hours. You don’t need to wait for a Cog to turn amber before you carrying on to complete other offers. Once your Cogs are validated, they will turn green (which can take a maximum of 30 days). When you have 20 green Cogs in your account, a claim button will appear, and you will be able to request payment to your bank or PayPal account.
Members are paid 3x per week via BACS or PayPal. Reward cash out amounts will vary based on the value of the Cogs you have completed.
Over £3 million in Payments
20Cogs started in 2015, and to date, has paid its members over £3 million.
Eligibility: 20Cogs is open to UK residents only, who are 18 years of age or older.
February 9, 2021 by keith from United Kingdom
Not easy at all. Very difficult to go forward, have to sign up for products. Not good.
November 9, 2020 by Sudip from United Kingdom
I joined 20cogs thinking it would be an easy way to make some extra money, but nothing could be further from the truth. In order to progress you have to sign up to offers, and if you don't want to continue you have to remember to cancel subscriptions or you will be charged the full membership price. Offers are quite limited, so you may not find anything that suits you. You also need to be a new member to take up the offer, which may limit your choices further. It can take up to a month for each cog to turn green. On numerous occasions the 20cogs systems did not track that I had completed an offer so I had to raise a ticket with them. On the last occasion they refused to accept that I had completed an offer (even though I had as per their terms and conditions), so I closed my account with them. Overall I found 20cogs time consuming and very annoying. There are far better online rewards programs to join.
October 4, 2020 by Max from United Kingdom
As long as you follow the instructions you cant really go wrong. I did have to contact their customer service team about half way through to help me out but they were fantastic and sorted my problem the next day. Would recommend to anyone who wants an extra few hundred quid.
May 10, 2020 by John from United Kingdom
Not an easy way to progress in a normal period. The site is quite unusual to get into.
Popular TopicsTop Survey Sites of 2022
Best Rated Survey Sites
Ultimate Guide to GPT Sites
Taking Surveys for Gift Cards
The Best International GPT Sites
14 Ways to Get Free Amazon Gift Cards
Find Swag Codes to Make Extra Money
GPT Sites That Pay Instantly
Guide to Legitimate Paid Surveys
Survey Sites That Pay Instantly
25+ Easy Ways to Make Money Fast