FusionCash is mainly a GPT (get-paid-to) website where you can earn cash for completing offers. You can earn additional incentives by completing tasks and participating in online surveys.
Upon becoming a member and logging into FusionCash, you will be presented with some choices on how you can earn cash:
- Offers – completing offers is one of the main ways to earn cash with FusionCash. Try out new services for a trial period (typically 30 days) and try out a product, or test out software during this time. You may cancel when the trial period is up, and earn credit for your participation. Some of these are “instant credit” offers, and some offers require a credit card, though not all do.
- Surveys – FusionCash offers surveys available as “FC Surveys”, which are provided by Precision Sample LLC, as well as by occasional other providers. You may be e-mailed surveys, and there may also be surveys available through your own personal account dashboard.
- Shopping – earn cashback on the purchases you make at different online retailers when you access their stores through your FusionCash account.
- FusionCash also offers paid to call opportunities, and the opportunity to earn more by listening to their radio, watching videos, completing tasks, and doing internet searches.
- Refer friends and family – earn $1 every time you successfully refer a friend, $2 when they complete their first offer, and $5 each time they cash out their earnings.
3 Reward Options
FusionCash offers three different payout options: check, direct deposit, and PayPal. The minimum payment threshold is $25, with $15 having to be in personal earnings (not from referrals).
PayPal payments tend to be quick, and a verified PayPal account is required. All rewards and payments are issued in US dollars and unlike other GPT websites, no processing fees are applied.
FusionCash is Over a Decade Old
Since 2005, FusionCash has been rewarding their members. To date, they have paid out more than 3 million dollars. They are based in California and have members in all 50 States.
FusionCash also runs a very popular online forum which has over 1 million posts.
Eligibility: Residents of USA and Canada 18 years of age or over, or US residents 13-17 years old with parental permission.
Joining Bonus! FusionCash is currently offering a $5 sign up bonus to new members.
» Click here to claim your bonus!
August 13, 2016 by abby from United States
cool website recently started using it seems legit im pretty happy with it already gotten some points no rewards yet
July 7, 2016 by Donna from United States
Seeing so many bad reviews for FC and can't figure out why besides the fact that a lot of people, upon joining FC, never bother to read their TOS. It explains everything and FC is one of the easiest places to make some cash every month. Been a member now for quite a few years and I have no problems at all cashing out every month. I guess it pays to try it for yourself and make your own decisions as to whether it works for you or not.
July 5, 2016 by maryann from United States
for what ever reason I was up to about $35.00 as was going to cash out at $50.00.
They pulled a slick one and told me it's for my own good.
July 2, 2016 by Amy from United States
Cashing out and receiving money was never an option. They want to verify ID using phone, but the site insists that my landline is VOIP phone so it isn't possible? Tried to verify my ID using an alternate method, they 'didn't receive' the second page of fax. Tried to email them the same information, and they closed my account. All this, so they can avoid paying the trivial amount of money that I "earned" by clicking ads. What a joke! ^_~ Don't bother with this site.
June 27, 2016 by Brandon from Canada
I am enrolled in many GPT sites and only support and endorse sites that ethically manage their panelists. FusionCash is the one and only site I have dealt with that, after accumulating the 25$ cashout, and waiting approximately a month and a half for their review process, they then deny the cashout and take the money. It is SO easy to make a mistake with them, and they only notify you once you try to cashout (waste your time and money to 25$ and then deny you). It would be better if they thought you a fraud, to least notify you earlier. Anyhow, I think my mistake was doing a survey at the university while waiting for my wife. Oops.
I would strongly advise against this site, as there are many other paying sites that are easier to deal with. These guys are terrible. Don't waste your time and surveys on this site, when these surveys can be taken on other sites that actually pay their panelists!
Popular TopicsTop Survey Sites of 2023
Best Rated Survey Sites
Ultimate Guide to GPT Sites
Taking Surveys for Gift Cards
The Best International GPT Sites
14 Ways to Get Free Amazon Gift Cards
Find Swag Codes to Make Extra Money
GPT Sites That Pay Instantly
Guide to Legitimate Paid Surveys
Survey Sites That Pay Instantly
25+ Easy Ways to Make Money Fast