FusionCash is mainly a GPT (get-paid-to) website where you can earn cash for completing offers. You can earn additional incentives by completing tasks and participating in online surveys.
Upon becoming a member and logging into FusionCash, you will be presented with some choices on how you can earn cash:
- Offers – completing offers is one of the main ways to earn cash with FusionCash. Try out new services for a trial period (typically 30 days) and try out a product, or test out software during this time. You may cancel when the trial period is up, and earn credit for your participation. Some of these are “instant credit” offers, and some offers require a credit card, though not all do.
- Surveys – FusionCash offers surveys available as “FC Surveys”, which are provided by Precision Sample LLC, as well as by occasional other providers. You may be e-mailed surveys, and there may also be surveys available through your own personal account dashboard.
- Shopping – earn cashback on the purchases you make at different online retailers when you access their stores through your FusionCash account.
- FusionCash also offers paid to call opportunities, and the opportunity to earn more by listening to their radio, watching videos, completing tasks, and doing internet searches.
- Refer friends and family – earn $1 every time you successfully refer a friend, $2 when they complete their first offer, and $5 each time they cash out their earnings.
3 Reward Options
FusionCash offers three different payout options: check, direct deposit, and PayPal. The minimum payment threshold is $25, with $15 having to be in personal earnings (not from referrals).
PayPal payments tend to be quick, and a verified PayPal account is required. All rewards and payments are issued in US dollars and unlike other GPT websites, no processing fees are applied.
FusionCash is Over a Decade Old
Since 2005, FusionCash has been rewarding their members. To date, they have paid out more than 3 million dollars. They are based in California and have members in all 50 States.
FusionCash also runs a very popular online forum which has over 1 million posts.
Eligibility: Residents of USA and Canada 18 years of age or over, or US residents 13-17 years old with parental permission.
Joining Bonus! FusionCash is currently offering a $5 sign up bonus to new members.
» Click here to claim your bonus!
July 2, 2019 by Christopher from United States
It's a good company, but it takes a long time to build up cash. Not to mention, once you redeem, you won't receive payment until the following month. We live in an age with technology, so this shouldn't take so long. I don't use them as much any more.
June 11, 2019 by Lester from United States
I Hit My Mark To Cash Out At $35 an they Never Paid Me after i Requested my Money. They come to u With a Million and 1 Excuses NOT TO PAY U. DONT WASTE UR TIME ON THIS RIP OFF SITE go Sign Up At The Legit WebSites. They Paid Me On Time after I Requested my Money. Vindale Research Got Paid a Total of $300 yes they paid me put the Money in my PayPal Acct in 24 Hours and they pay on the 15th and the 30th Very Real and I Got Paid $40 By Inbox Dollars 2X And Paid View Point. Stay Away from Fusion Cash Rip Off Site that will Use U to Do The Same Surveys as My Favorite 3 Survey Sites And Never Pay U Neverrrr. Ugghhh Maddd
May 8, 2019 by beth from United States
I have been an active member of FusionCash since 2013. The site has really gone downhill in the last couple of years. This is the 4th day in a row the site has been down for hours at a time, if not all day. If you keep trying hours later you may be able to login before it crashes again. Why doesn't Admin address this in the forum? My guess is that the site is fixing to close down, like so many others have recently?
March 25, 2019 by john from United States
I tried several times points never went up. Don't waste your time.
December 26, 2018 by Darren from United States
I do like Fusion Cash. However, they take away from your 'cashout' just days before it is dispersed. No answer why, and never a response from admin... Therefore, a paypal or check will not be given. I have asked and opened up 'Tickets" but never a response. I'm sorry FC, but you rank LOW... They pick a survey that will just drop you below the 'cashout' amount and never say why, and it could be done months before... Be careful here... Darren Z.
Popular TopicsTop Survey Sites of 2023
Best Rated Survey Sites
Ultimate Guide to GPT Sites
Taking Surveys for Gift Cards
The Best International GPT Sites
14 Ways to Get Free Amazon Gift Cards
Find Swag Codes to Make Extra Money
GPT Sites That Pay Instantly
Guide to Legitimate Paid Surveys
Survey Sites That Pay Instantly
25+ Easy Ways to Make Money Fast