Amazon gift cards Walmart gift cards Target gift cards Home Depot gift cards Prepaid debit or credit cards Retail e-vouchers Sweepstakes entries
Mobile app Refer-a-friend program
Approximately 2,000 points required to redeem a $5 gift card.
ReceiptPal is a mobile app available on Android and Apple phones. It is free to download and provides the opportunity to earn rewards by taking photos of your shopping receipts.
Use the ReceiptPal app to take photos of your receipts and earn points that can be exchanged for rewards. The more receipts you snap, the greater your potential earnings.
Earn rewards in 3 main ways:
- Upload receipts - earn 500 points worth of ‘Point Cards’ in the first week of uploading receipts, and 300 points worth for every following week of participation.
- Play bonus games - after uploading 4 receipts, you ‘complete’ one Point Card and earn 100 points. This also unlocks a bonus game, and you may earn additional points if you win.
- Sweepstakes - sweepstakes entries may be offered periodically. You can earn additional sweepstakes entries by uploading receipts even after you have used up your weekly Point Cards. 3 cash prizes of $250 are awarded weekly.
Earn gift cards for participating
Once your account reaches a minimum of approximately 2,000 points, you can redeem your points for a $5 e-gift card to popular retailers including Amazon, Walmart, Target, Home Depot, and Lowes, among others. Gift cards are available in $5 increments and grow in value as your points balance grows. A $10 Amazon gift card costs 4,000 points, while a $100 e-voucher costs just 17,000 points.
Receipt type eligibility
The rules regarding eligible receipts for ReceiptPal are very straightforward:
- receipts must be legible;
- receipts must display a purchase made in U.S dollars by you or a family member;
- receipts must be from a purchase from a retailer based in the United States, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam;
- receipts must be submitted no later than the third day of the week after the purchase;
- receipts must include the total amount spent, the store name, purchase date, as well as either the zip code or phone number of the store.
Essentially, any full and legible receipt from a USA retailer is eligible.
Online receipts can be submitted as well; these can be submitted seamlessly by connecting your email address for automated receipt scanning.
ReceiptPal periodically offers referral points for referring other users to the app. Make a referral by accessing the Account tab in the app and tapping on "Refer A Friend". The app will then you through the process of selecting who you want to refer and initiating an invitation that includes a referral link to the person you are referring. Receive 250 points after your referral connects their email for auto collection of receipts to ReceiptPal.
Eligibility: USA residents only.
July 4, 2020 by Jennifer from United States
I love that I can take pictures of my receipts but the thing I don't like about it is if I don't do enough of it I could lose my points.
June 7, 2020 by Kathy from United States
Although a bit restrictive regarding receipts which meet their qualifications, I've found this app easy and straightforward, resulting in a fair payout before long! :)
April 29, 2020 by Kelly from United States
i love this app. I make about 30 dollars a month just by taking a picture of a receipt. Best way to make money.
April 16, 2020 by Simon from United States
ReceiptPal is very good, it accepts all types of receipts, and gives you the same number of points for each receipt. You can cash out to PayPal too, and the cash is pretty good in comparison with other similar receipt apps.
Popular TopicsTop Survey Sites of 2020
Highest User Rated Survey Sites
Survey Sites That Pay Instantly
Survey Sites with Low Cash Outs
9 Product Testing Job Websites
12 Online Surveys that Pay Cash
14 Ways to Get Free Amazon Gift Cards
Get Paid for Browsing the Internet
How to Get a Free Visa Gift Card
Get Paid by PayPal Without Fees