Rewards Offered: Cash paid via PayPal Amazon gift cards Tango gift cards Prepaid debit or credit cards
Member Opportunities: Online surveys Mobile app Refer-a-friend program
Redeeming Rewards: Minimum account balance of 2500 points ($25) required to request rewards.
Similar Panels: Opini, Tellwut
Join and Get $2
By joining Univox Community, your account will automatically be credited with points worth $2 as a welcome to the community.
Choose From 4 Great Reward Options
Every time you complete a survey, you will earn reward points. Every 100 points equates to $1.00. With 2500 points in your account, you will be eligible to request a $25.00 cash payment or e-gift card. Univox currently offers its members three ways to request their earnings:
- PayPal - receive a $25 cash Paypal payment directly to your account
- Amazon e-gift card - opt to receive a $25 Amazon.com e-gift card
- Virtual Mastercard - request a virtual Mastercard rewards card which is accepted at any online merchant who accepts Mastercard payments.
- Tango gift cards - receive a Tango e-gift card, which can then be turned into a gift card from dozens of your favorite stores.
Get Rewarded, Even When You're Disqualified!
If you attempt to complete a survey but are unable to (i.e. you get disqualified), your account will still be credited with 5 points if you've been disqualified because of SC drop out, the client is over quota, or the client has terminated the survey. In order to reduce the number of times you may be disqualified from a survey, community members are invited to participate in surveys based on their basic profile information.
Great Loyalty Program for Regular Participation
Univox has four different levels of users, each with their own point minimums for point redemptions:
- Ambassador users - Redemption button is activated once 1000 points ($10) is accumulated, and redemptions start at a minimum of 1,000 points ($10) with a maximum of 10,000 points ($100).
- Premium users - Redemption button is activated once 1500 points ($15) is accumulated, and redemptions start at a minimum of 1,000 points ($10) with a maximum of 10,000 points ($100).
- Verified users - Redemption button is activated once 2000 points ($20) is accumulated, and redemptions start at a minimum of 1,000 points ($10) with a maximum of 10,000 points ($100).
- Basic users - Redemption button is activated once 2500 points ($25) is accumulated, and redemptions start at a minimum of 1,000 points ($10) with a maximum of 10,000 points ($100).
A Large Community, and Growing!
Univox Community currently has over 3 million members, and is growing every day. The site also features an online forum which features community news, regular contest announcements, and more. Via the online forum, members can participate in group discussions. Members can also chat with other members and with customer support via Shoutmix, a live chat system.
Refer Friends and Family and Earn Additional Points
Each time you refer someone to Univox Community, you will earn 100 points ($1.00) per signup once they've made 10 survey attempts or have fully completed their first survey. You may refer up to 5 friends.
Download the App!
Univox is now mobile! Download their app, available on iOS and Android, and take surveys on the go. Allow for push notifications and you'll know when the latest survey arrives!
Eligibility: Worldwide, 18+
September 10, 2019 by Jill from United States
When I first joined everything was great and I had like zero problems. In the last 2 months they have had so many faulty surveys. Lots of technical issues. I also get screwed out of payment for surveys at least once a week. I send in a complaint and they have some excuse as to why they won't five me any points. Always lame. I am an honest person and am insulted by their disregard for honest survey takers. I'm done. After this next payout I am quitting. Tired of getting taken advantage of.
August 27, 2019 by Ava from Canada
This website only wastes your time. They do not pay anything for the surveys.
August 9, 2019 by Barry from United States
I redeemed my points. They claim to have sent me an electronic gift card. Never arrived. Contacted them several times by phone and email. No one ever responded except for canned email that they would get back to me within 24 hours. Total ripoff!
August 8, 2019 by Eric from United States
A month ago there was a problem with PayPal
Many of my friends and I have received a message from Paypal that we should talk to the company that sent the money to resend it.
I have written for many survey sites (Branded Surveys , life points and other........))) that I work with and have immediately returned points to my account or sent back new payment.
but the Univox support team has not responded and never send any answer mail for a month,
I phoned them over 10 times
Without any result, they told me to link my email to my paypal account to pay me.
i linked it but nothing sent to me
Is this a non-payment method?
August 1, 2019 by Terry from United Kingdom
Was up to nearly 3000 points then suddenly down to 800 and no withdrawals, no point of doing surveys if this is going to happen, don't waste your time on this.
Update: Had got better recently but over the last couple of days completed surveys to the end only for message to come up that not suitable for survey and no points awarded, one survey was over 15 minutes and the other one 20 minutes.
Update: Have made just over £200 over the last year which is pretty good.
Update: Tried 12 surveys this morning, 2 of them completed all the way through but no points awarded at all, seems to be happening a lot these days