Rewards Offered: Cash paid via PayPal Amazon gift cards Reward Link Prepaid debit or credit cards
Member Opportunities: Online surveys Mobile app Refer-a-friend program
Redeeming Rewards: Minimum account balance of 2500 points ($25) required to request rewards.
Similar Panels: Opini, Tellwut
Join and Get $2
By joining Univox Community, your account will automatically be credited with points worth $2 as a welcome to the community.
Choose From 4 Great Reward Options
Every time you complete a survey, you will earn reward points. Every 100 points equates to $1.00. With 2500 points in your account, you will be eligible to request a $25.00 cash payment or e-gift card. Univox currently offers its members three ways to request their earnings:
- PayPal - receive a $25 cash Paypal payment directly to your account
- Amazon e-gift card - opt to receive a $25 Amazon.com e-gift card
- Virtual Mastercard - request a virtual Mastercard rewards card which is accepted at any online merchant who accepts Mastercard payments.
- Reward Links - receive a Reward Link e-gift card, which can then be turned into a gift card from dozens of your favorite stores.
Get Rewarded, Even When You're Disqualified!
If you attempt to complete a survey but are unable to (i.e. you get disqualified), your account will still be credited with 2 points if you've been disqualified because of SC drop out, the client is over quota, or the client has terminated the survey (after 10 survey attempts). In order to reduce the number of times you may be disqualified from a survey, community members are invited to participate in surveys based on their basic profile information.
Great Loyalty Program for Regular Participation
Univox has four different levels of users, each with their own point minimums for point redemptions:
- Ambassador users - Redemption button is activated once 1000 points ($10) is accumulated, and redemptions start at a minimum of 1,000 points ($10) with a maximum of 10,000 points ($100).
- Premium users - Redemption button is activated once 1500 points ($15) is accumulated, and redemptions start at a minimum of 1,000 points ($10) with a maximum of 10,000 points ($100).
- Verified users - Redemption button is activated once 2000 points ($20) is accumulated, and redemptions start at a minimum of 1,000 points ($10) with a maximum of 10,000 points ($100).
- Basic users - Redemption button is activated once 2500 points ($25) is accumulated, and redemptions start at a minimum of 1,000 points ($10) with a maximum of 10,000 points ($100).
A Large Community, and Growing!
Univox Community currently has over 3 million members, and is growing every day. The site also features an online forum which features community news, regular contest announcements, and more. Via the online forum, members can participate in group discussions. Members can also chat with other members and with customer support via Shoutmix, a live chat system.
Refer Friends and Family and Earn Additional Points
Each time you refer someone to Univox Community, you will earn 100 points ($1.00) per signup once they've made 10 survey attempts or have fully completed their first survey. You may refer up to 5 friends.
Download the App!
Univox is now mobile! Download their app, available on iOS and Android, and take surveys on the go. Allow for push notifications and you'll know when the latest survey arrives!
Eligibility: Worldwide, 18+
Joining Bonus! Univox is currently offering a $2 sign up bonus to new members. Click here to claim your bonus!
March 12, 2020 by Gladys from United States Minor Outlying Islands
I have been with them quite awhile and NEVER had a problem and now they owe me $25 and I call OR email nothing do not know what is up.
March 4, 2020 by Marion from Canada
I am beyond frustrated. Twice now I've redeemed and been told that I don't qualify for payment since I apparently provided false information. I have been with Univox for 2 years, have reached Ambassador status, and have never had any problems redeeming before. Suddenly I'm apparently lying and don't deserve to be paid. If it's a problem with a survey, don't pay me for that one, but pay the rest of the surveys and disqualification points.
Univox has had it's ups and downs before and they made an effort to change and work with their survey takers.
Now I feel like I'm banging my head against a wall. That would probably be more profitable at the moment.
Update:Univox will not pay out if they can find a reason not to. Years ago they were good and I had no problems. I've had 3 redemptions denied. I had taken a break from the site, but had points saved up, from a year ago. I decided to try again and did enough surveys to cash out again.
It was a mistake. I got denied again, was told that an open ended question was not accepted. So instead of denying me the survey points, they denied payment.
February 20, 2020 by Elaine from United Kingdom
Really good company. Support always quick to get back to you if you have a question, pays very quickly, and lots of surveys.
February 14, 2020 by richard from United Kingdom
Can never actually login to my account to see what its like.
February 7, 2020 by femina from Singapore
I like surveys at Univox community. They're good because they ask interesting questions. I am a teenager and I like to game lot and their questions relate to teenagers.
Popular TopicsTop Survey Sites of 2020
Highest User Rated Survey Sites
Survey Sites That Pay Instantly
Survey Sites with Low Cash Outs
Get Paid by PayPal Without Fees
Surveys That Pay by Check
How Focus Groups Work
Earn Walmart Gift Cards for Surveys
Get Paid for Browsing the Internet