InboxDollars is a cash-based online rewards club that passes on the revenue it generates from advertisers to its members. By participating in paid surveys, reading e-mails, playing games, redeeming coupons, and more, you can get cashback on your activates.
Earn cash credited to your account when you complete particular tasks. These include:
- Using coupons – find hundreds of printable grocery coupons, and earn additional cash back when you use them!
- Playing games – select from dozens of card, strategy, sports, and word games, and get paid when you play.
- Shopping cashback – visit the InboxDollars website and get cash back for your purchases from hundreds of merchants including Walmart, Target, Old Navy, and more.
- Answering surveys – take online surveys when they become available, and earn cash every time you successfully complete a study.
- Using the toolbar – earn additional cash by using the toolbar for your web searches, and have an easy way of staying informed about the latest free offers, surveys, etc.
- Reading e-mails – receive emails with special offers, and earn cash when you open some special emails.
- Referring friends - refer friends and earn 10% of what they earn. Banners and links are provided in your account.
Once your account reaches a balance of $30, you can request a check or a Visa Cash Card.
For non-Gold members, it takes around two weeks for payments to be processed. For gold members, payments are processed weekly. Payments are issued in US dollars, regardless of where you live.
Becoming a Gold Member
Once you cash out for the first time, your account will automatically be upgraded to gold. Gold members enjoy additional perks including faster payments, more sweepstakes entries, more loyalty rewards, and additional referral rewards.
Got disqualified? Still have a chance to win
If you try to complete an online survey but get disqualified when attempting to do so, you'll still receive an opportunity to win a prize by earning a spin on Billy's Spin and Win wheel. The number of spins you've accumulated is found on the 'Surveys' page.
Prizes include: $0.25 tokens (after your next successful survey completion, get an extra .25 credit in addition to the survey credit; 5 tokens maximum can be sitting in your account), $5.00, $1.00, and $0.05 cash bonuses credited immediately to your account, or Scratch Off Progress which will be credited immediately to your account; win and you'll see the Scratch Off progress bar will move forward towards the next scratch off card.
InboxDollars has been around for a long time
InboxDollars was founded in 2000 and has over 17 million members, and over 2.5 million Facebook fans. They have awarded over 60 million dollars in rewards to their members and have a mobile app available. As of 2019, their parent company, Cotterweb is listed with the BBB and has an A+ rating.
Eligibility: InboxDollars is open to international residents 18 years of age and older.
» InboxDollars is currently offering a $5 sign up bonus to new members. Click the green Join Now button to claim your bonus!
May 26, 2015 by mary from United States
Inbox dollars is a great program you can earn points in many ways and when you reach your payout total they pay promptly.
May 26, 2015 by Patty from United States
In my opinion, this is a great GPT! You can read emails, take surveys, play games, search, add a toolbar to your browser, take free offers and get paid. Been with them a few years, never a problem getting my check when I cashout.
May 22, 2015 by Denise from United States
Easy to click through emails and the surveys are quick to do. At the end of a survey there is an opportunity to spin the wheel for fun. There is a variety of ways to earn money. Not a fast earning site but doesn't take too much time.
May 22, 2015 by Glendale from United States
InboxDollars is a great survey site. They do payout with no problems. The only issue I have with them is that they don't always credit your account for cash offers and you have to contact them in order to request credit. Live Chat is also great.
May 21, 2015 by Kelly from United States
I have been a member of InboxDollars for two years now I recommend them highly they are an honest company. I have already received a payout and then getting ready to get another one.