Valued Opinions is an online survey panel operated by ResearchNow. The panel is available in over 15 languages across more than 20 different countries. Valued Opinions members receive "cash" redeemable for vouchers for each survey they participate in and quarterly cash draws for members are also held.
Points can be redeemed for the following rewards: Visa promo codes, CVS/pharmacy e-gift cards, Fragrance.net e-gift cards, Magazines.com gift codes, Spa Week e-gift codes, Macy's offline gift cards, Amazon.com vouchers, Chillis gift cards, Restaurant.com e-gift cards, iTunes e-gift cards, and Southwest Rapid Reward Points. These rewards apply to USA members, and may vary based on location.
Electronic gift vouchers are typically delivered within 24 hours. It can take up to 28 days to receive an offline (physical) gift card in the mail.
Eligibility: USA residents must be 13+, UK residents must be 16+, Australia residents must be 14+
Right now I've been doing surveys at three different sites for the past few months to get airline miles. Out of all three this is the worst by far. Here are the pros and cons.
1) (For Southwest points rewards) The ratio of dollars to points is better than I have seen at other sites.
2) The time it takes from request to fulfillment is quick. In my case, I opted for the Southwest Points and got my points the next day after making the request. I can't speak for the other rewards.
1) You don't get any partial credit for not qualifying for a survey. I've spent at least 20 minutes on some surveys only to see that I either am not qualified or the survey had reached the targeted amount of respondents.
2) The homepage is terrible. They are barely any surveys available when clicking the Available surveys link.
3) The mobile app is bad. This site in some ways is set up like e-Rewards but the app experience is dismal at best. Surveys are hard to come by and sometimes surveys can't be completed based on resolution issues. There's no reason why resolution issues should come up if I am using the MOBILE app for a MOBILE survey.
4) The surveys sent by email often lead to nowhere. I got an email about a survey an hour before clicking on it to find out it was unavailable.
In short, avoid this site if possible by the place. I haven't tested it out yet, but I am looking to see if I can claim more than one reward within 30 days after reaching the payout threshold. It also seems like when nearing the threshold that surveys don't come as often and you don't end up qualifying for the ones that do come. Once I get enough points to get airline status, I'm leaving this site for good.
I don't normally let loose on a survey site but in this case i'm going to put this one in the same basket as GTM as a joke of a site. Being a member since 2008 I never had any issues until the site was "updated" late last year. Since then every time a survey was sent if it did not go to the star rating page at the end then you did not receive any credit for completing it. This happened to me over 30 times in March alone. After contacting support they told me that they never received the responses at their end! Once or twice maybe but over 30? They eventually gave me $4 as compensation. Then since I complained via facebook to their support on April 20 I have not received any surveys at all. I guess that must be my punishment for complaining. My account is still active and I can log in but there are never any surveys listed nor invitations sent any more.
They used to send a lot of surveys but now they send about one or two a week.. I used to earn well there now I only reach payout a few times a year.
I have been a member of Valued Opinions here in Australia for over two years. They used to be one of my favourite sites, but have definitely gone downhill. I'm sick of spending 30 minutes or so doing a survey, only to find that somehow the "quota was full" and I haven't been rewarded for my time. Over the last two months, I have been rewarded for only about one-third of the surveys I have completed.
I complained that I'd spent time completing a survey only to get message "Thank you very much for your interest in our survey. The reaction to our research project was so positive that we have already collected the information we needed."
Today I had a reply "We are very sorry for the problems you had with this survey and have credited you for your time."
Good for them, most panels (those that bother replying) just say tough.
The only moan is that they deduct 0.50 from the earned reward when redeeming.
Please login to leave a review.