Cash paid via PayPal Amazon gift cards Best Buy gift cards iTunes gift cards Starbucks gift cards Target gift cards Walmart gift cards Home Depot gift cards Prepaid debit or credit cards Retail e-vouchers Cash paid via bank transfer Movie vouchers Restaurant gift cards Sweepstakes entries Donations to charity
Online surveys Daily surveys Teen surveys Refer-a-friend program
Once you have earned a minimum of 500 points, you will have the option to redeem your points for cash or gift cards. Choose any amount over $5.00. Gift cards are awarded in $5.00 increments. Alternatively, choose PayPal or Branded Pay (bank transfer) for payment. Redemptions are processed within 1-2 business days.
In November 2017, MintVine rebranded itself as Branded Surveys. The company has been running online surveys since 2012.
Branded Surveys is an online survey site that offers users the opportunity to answer online surveys in exchange for rewards including cash and gift cards. Membership is available to those living in the USA, Canada and UK.
Take Surveys, Earn Rewards
Branded Surveys provides its members the opportunity to participate in online surveys on its Go Branded website, in a wide variety of different topics in exchange for rewards. Formerly known as MintVine, in 2017, the panel completely redesigned their website and took on the new name, 'Branded Surveys'. Branded offers its members tons of different rewards options and issues gift cards within 48 hours of transactions being processed.
New Member Bonus
New members of Branded Surveys can get a $1.00 (100 point) joining bonus by simply creating an account and taking the profile survey. After completing the survey, 100 points will be instantly credited to your account. That's a whopping 20% of the points needed for your first cash out!
Registration is quick – use your social account or email to sign up. No promo code is required to take advantage of the bonus.Visit the Branded Surveys website ›
Earn a Payout in as Little as One Week!
Payouts on Branded Surveys range in value for surveys and can be as high as 300 points. If you are not the best fit for a survey, you will still be rewarded with points for answering even a couple of questions - compensating you for your time and inching you forward to your first payout, be it a cash payment, gift card or other reward.
How to Redeem Points
When you complete a survey, you will be rewarded with points and your survey answers will be sent directly to Branded Survey’s market research clients. Once you have earned a minimum of 500 approved points, a redemption button will become active in the "My Points" section of your account, allowing you to cash out your earnings and redeem your points.
When you're ready to request a cash out from your Branded Surveys account, click the redemption button and choose from a wide variety of rewards:
- PayPal cash payments
- Branded Pay (bank transfer - USA only)
- Amazon gift cards
- Pre-paid virtual credit cards
- Other gift cards including: eBay, Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Chipotle, Airbnb, and more!
Branded Pay connects directly to your bank account, allowing you to get your hard earned cash even faster! Upon approval of your withdrawal (1-2 business days), a payout will post to your bank account within 24-48 hours (USA residents only).
Redemptions take approximately 1-2 business days to process, and all rewards are digital. Gift cards will be issued as e-gift cards, and cash payments will be sent electronically. A valid phone number may be required to verify your identity to cash out your rewards.
Promo codes on Branded are available for users to input into their member accounts, and will credit accounts with free points. These promo codes are available via special contests and promotions, though they aren't available often.Visit the Branded Surveys website ›
The average survey on the platform takes 11 minutes to complete, but the estimated completion time will always be listed on survey invitations (which are e-mailed, or can also be found listed in your account). Not only can you take interesting surveys, but daily poll opportunities are also offered.
Many surveys, as well as the platform itself, is posted on the gobranded domain name. Go Branded is the same as Branded Surveys - it's simply what the panel uses in their url.
Log into your account daily to receive 5 points for taking the quick poll available on your Branded Surveys Dashboard. You may complete one poll every 24 hours.
Earn Extra Points
Local Deals are provided by businesses and offer additional opportunities to earn points with Branded Surveys. These opportunities are also listed in your Branded Surveys dashboard. The more points you earn, the more qualified you will be for additional opportunities.
How Much Points are Worth
Branded Surveys uses a very simple points conversion system. 500 points = $5, so 100 points = $1. Therefore, each individual point is worth 1 cent, or $0.01.
Member's Tip! Answer questions as honestly as possible so the data collected is accurate and the surveys you qualifying for are relevant to you. This makes it much easier and enjoyable to complete surveys quicker.
Branded Elite recognizes and awards members for their consistent participation in surveys. There are three status levels: Bronze, Silver and Gold. These tiers allow for earning points and offering referrals to friends who earn you points when they join.
Branded Surveys also awards the top 100 active Branded Surveys members with an additional 100-point incentive at the end of the month!
Bonus Points for Consecutive Survey Completions
Earn additional points for completing surveys consecutively:
- Complete 12 surveys in 7 days and earn an additional 5% of the total number of approved points in your account as a Bronze badge holder, 10% as a Silver and 15% as a Gold badge holder.
- Complete 20 surveys in 7 days and earn an additional 7% of the total number of approved points in your account as a Bronze badge holder, 12% as a Silver and 17% as a Gold badge holder.
- Complete 30 surveys in 7 days and earn an additional 9% of the total number of approved points in your account as a Bronze badge holder, 14% as a Silver and 19% as a Gold badge holder.
Re-qualify to Keep Your Badge Status
To maintain your badge color, members are encouraged to keep participating. Note that badges are subject to change on the first of each month if there was minimal participation for the duration of the month.Visit Branded Survey's website ›
Increase your daily payout by getting on the Leaderboard. The Leaderboard tracks the Daily Top 50, Weekly Top 50 and Monthly Top 20 performers and rewards members for their survey completions.
- Daily Top 50 leaders = 50 points
- Weekly Top 50 leaders = 200 points
- Monthly Top 20 leaders = 300 points
Remain Active to Win Daily, Weekly & Monthly Prizes
Remember that for every survey you complete, you will get submitted into a daily, weekly and monthly random prize drawing. Win up to 50 extra points in a daily drawing, 500 points in the weekly drawing and 1000 points for the monthly drawing. The more you participate, the greater number of entries you will receive for the drawings.
Log in to your account to copy your unique referral link which you can then share with friends and extended family members to increase your account balance. Receive 50 points as a gold or silver badge holder whenever your friends and family reach the silver badge status.
Is Branded Surveys Legit?
Branded Surveys is a completely legitimate paid survey site and is not a scam. Although users of the site may have different experiences with it, the operating company is a credible market research firm, ensuring that Branded Surveys is legit.
Eligibility: USA, UK, Canada residents 16 years of age and older
Joining Bonus! Branded Surveys is currently offering a 100 point ($1) sign up bonus to new members. » Click here to claim your bonus!
April 8, 2021 by Doug from United States
Branded Surveys engages in a many tactics that diminish the quality of any of the data they gather while completely taking advantage of users.
1. Use screeners that are so detailed they might as well be the survey itself. I regularly spent 5 minutes or more on screener questions only to be screened out. In these cases, the screener questions were often detailed enough to be a study in and of themselves. It leads me to believe that, in many cases, Branded Surveys, uses the screener as the actual survey to avoid paying anyone anything for the data.
2. Both the points offered and the time estimated for the survey would immediately change once you click on the link and were completely unreliable and inaccurate. For instance, if you see a survey that is advertised as 75 points (which by the way is $0.075 cents) and will take 5 minutes, either or both of those numbers are likely to dynamically change the moment you click on the link. It is not uncommon to see the points go way down and the time way up.
3. Time estimates are misleading. Oftentimes the correlation between the advertised length of time for the survey and the actual length of time are completely inaccurate. I would be curious what other people experienced but this inconsistency was so pronounced that I tend to think the time estimate is just used as bait. Frequently, I spent 20 minutes or more on surveys that were ostensibly supposed to be far less than half that. However, given the way the points and time estimates changed when you clicked on the link to the survey (see above) who's to know if any of the data you are presented with has any role other than to entice you to click.
4. Compensation is a joke. You get about a $0.01 per point. Given the amount of time and effort it takes to get points due to the trickery listed above, a well-intentioned survey taker might spend days to get a $10.00 card. In my case, I took between 50 and 100 surveys spanning 3 days and never even earned enough points for 1 $10.00 card. I think anyone's time is worth far more than that.
4. Most all email links to surveys led to a "This survey is full" message. I had my email frequency settings set to as immediate as I could and still most surveys had received all their required input before I clicked the link. This would signify to me that there are automated programs or data farms of participants using some unethical means to scam points from the system. A well-intentioned single user simply receiving emails and trying their best to offer valuable data is likely to be redirected from the surveys in the emails to others available on their site. In these cases, once again, the advertised time and points value will change dynamically as soon as you click on the link so they bear no correlation to reality.
5. Due to all the above, the quality of the data they are gathering is highly suspect. Their system offers a leaderboard that indicates that some users are earning tens of thousands of points. I spend several days and took well over 50 surveys and I never even qualified for a $10.00 gift card. If others are clicking at some insane level higher or faster than me it cannot be legitimate data.
5. This service is illegitimate to those seeking panels and abusive to those willing to offer their time to gather data. At the end of the day, I see no value in them for either audience.
Branded Surveys responded to this review on April 8, 2021Hello Doug,
We appreciate that you've taken the time to write a review - and we're sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience.
It's true, that partners do have prescreened questions to ensure that you are the correct match, however, this should not take 5 minutes as you've mentioned.
You should also know, that we only share confirmed completes with our partners - and if you are screened out late within a survey, or experience an issue within any survey you can report is using the "Report Issue" feature - or reach out to our member experience team at [email protected]
February 25, 2021 by CHIPPETRIA from United States
It's a shame you can't post screen shots on this site. If you could, less people would fall for the things they say. I started having problems with brandedsurveys.com around October and if you read the reviews many people had the same thing happen to them. They even spoke with a vaishali and hanna and shilpa just like me. They are not real people. Customer service is nonexistent. I would do surveys and complete them and get told I didn't qualify and when I try to reach out to customer service, you get a glib rehearsed response. I completed a survey and was recruited for a product test. They didn't want to give me the points and wouldn't even allow me to report the error. I had to show them screen shots and pictures of the product they sent over a month later. This happened 4 times. Then I was recruited for a focus group and the recruiter told me that they pay brandedsurveys.com to give to the people they recruit. I told brandedsurveys.com about this and they just deactivated my account. The same thing happened to so many people. Just read the reviews. I was recruited in January for a zoom focus group and I was told that I would get paid by branded surveys because they gave the money to them to pay the participants. When I asked about it through branded surveys customer service I was told I violated my terms and my account was deactivated. I had over 1900 points. I still don't get any explanation.
February 18, 2021 by Patricia from United States
2 days ago i got 33 emails from branded surveys and yesterday i got 25 emails. i have complained many times to stop sending me this ridiculous amount and filling up my mailbox and they just do not get it and continue to do this. we all know since they took over they are one of the worst survey sites out there and soon as i collect enough money to cash out i will check out for good. between the low paying surveys and the abuse and harassment with all these emails they are not worth the trouble anymore. bye bye branded surveys.
Branded Surveys responded to this review on February 19, 2021Hello Patricia,
We're sorry that you had this experience - you can adjust the amount of emails you receive by navigating to Preferences > Email Schedule on your dashboard. You can also click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any email. Thank you.
January 31, 2021 by Patrice from United States
I earned over 1,000 points and tried to redeem for a $10 gift card. I couldn't redeem and sent an email to them and got an email saying:
Through a thorough review, your account was found to have violated our Terms of Service.
In order to ensure we retain quality for our partners, your account has been deactivated.
A generic message without explanation. I thoughtfully answered the surveys even though a lot of the surveys do not load on your mobile after spending time answering the qualifying questions. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!
Branded Surveys responded to this review on February 2, 2021Hello Patrice,
We're sorry that you had a negative experience - and we appreciate your patience with us as we worked to get your account back up and active again. Should you have any other difficulty please reach out to us directly at [email protected] Thank you!
January 26, 2021 by Kayley from United States
Joined a few days ago and I grinded to get 10 bucks. It was paid out through paypal faster than the 2 business days they say it will take. I grinded again and got another 10 dollars. When I went to payout this time, it is STILL being processed and I requested this 4 days ago before the weekend even came. They are a joke and this will be the last time I slave away for days on a website and get nothing in return. Stay away and do NOT use.
Branded Surveys responded to this review on January 26, 2021Hi Kayley,
We apologize if you had a delay with payout - unfortunately we do not process payments over the weekend. Thank you.
Popular TopicsTop Survey Sites of 2021
Highest User Rated Survey Sites
Survey Sites That Pay Instantly
Survey Sites with Low Cash Outs
9 Product Testing Job Websites
12 Online Surveys That Pay Cash
14 Ways to Get Free Amazon Gift Cards
Best Paid Focus Groups
How to Get a Free Visa Gift Card
Get Paid by PayPal Without Fees
Ways to Get Free Xbox Gift Cards