Cash paid via PayPal Amazon gift cards Best Buy gift cards iTunes gift cards Starbucks gift cards Target gift cards Walmart gift cards Movie vouchers Reward Link Restaurant gift cards Retail e-vouchers Sweepstakes entries
Online surveys Mobile surveys Mobile app Daily surveys Video surveys Diary surveys Teen surveys Refer-a-friend program
Minimum of 30,000 ($10) worth of points required in account in order to request rewards.
Toluna Influencers is a worldwide survey community which is owned and operated by market research powerhouse, Toluna Group. Toluna Influencers has millions of survey members who participate in a variety of market research opportunities and influence the future of the biggest brands worldwide!
New Member Bonus
New members to the Toluna Influencers community will automatically have 500 points deposited into their accounts. If you invite new members and they join Toluna, you’ll also be awarded 500 points per person!
Rewards for Surveys
Toluna Influencers offers an extensive rewards catalog.
- Gift certificates and PayPal payments - Toluna Influencers offers a substantial selection of gift certificates to retailers including Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, iTunes, Tango, Best Buy, Target, and even Bitcoin! Gift certificate values start at 30,000 points, or $10. PayPal payments start at 95,000 points ($30). These amounts are stated for Toluna USA, and may vary slightly by region.
- Sweepstakes - Toluna Influencers offers monthly draws for thousands of dollars in cash and items such as electronics whose entries can be redeemed for a relatively small number of points. The Toluna Millionaire Sweepstakes offers a daily draw for 1,000,000 to active Toluna Influencers members. You can earn entry by participating in surveys or by purchasing entry via the reward center for 500 points. Note that sweepstakes draws are not available in all regions.
Additional Ways to Earn Points
Besides participating in online surveys, members of Toluna Influencers can earn additional points by participating in sponsored mini-polls (typically a yes/no question for 15 points), filling out profile surveys (worth 100 points each) and by referring friends (500 points per referral).
Number of Points Per Survey
The number of points will vary per survey and is based on things like the length and complexity of the survey. That said, successful survey completions can award anywhere from 15 - 50,000 points each, and special surveys could offer even more!
Toluna Influencers states on their website that it can take up to 8 weeks for delivery of rewards after they've been requested. However, many members receive virtual gift cards and PayPal payments within a couple weeks of request. All rewards are redeemed through Toluna Influencers' “Rewards Center” from the community menu on your profile. As stated above, rewards include gift cards to Best Buy, Groupon, overstock.com, Redbox, PayPal, The Cheesecake Factory and more. When points are awarded, they are valid for 12 months.Visit the Toluna Influencer's website ›
Getting Involved with Toluna Influencers
There are a variety of options to browse if you would like to become a part of the Toluna Influencers community.
- Topics: Answer a variety of exciting questions on interesting and sometimes even humorous topics!
- Battles: Give your opinions on a battle of products or subjects, i.e. Which do you prefer, a treadmill or elliptical?
- Thumb It: Provide a "like" or a "thumbs up" on products or subjects that you enjoy, i.e. Would you give a thumbs up to the act of napping?
Download the Toluna Influencers App
Access your profile from anywhere and stay up to date on the hottest research opportunities. The Toluna Influencers app offers features like snapping photos while on the go and easily creating quick polls. Download from Google Play or the App Store.
Eligibility: Residents worldwide 13+
Joining Bonus! Toluna is currently offering a 500 point sign up bonus to new members.
» Click here to claim your bonus!
September 17, 2010 by Adam from United States
When Y2C first opened, they were great. Paid well, good quantity of surveys, and a bit slow on the payout, but still fair. Now, they collect all your data and then disqualify you at the end so they don't have to pay. This happens 9 out of 10 times. If you DO get rewarded, you may never see the check until next year.... AVOID THIS SITE. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE.
September 17, 2010 by marvin from United States
good when it was 2 cents, not great. maybe qualify1 out of 5 times tok forever to verify your earnings what once they did paypal fast. i wrote and said a comment about not going to paid for a survey and they dropped me
September 17, 2010 by Mary from United States
I only recommended it because I do get surveys quite frequently. However, when you cashout, your check stays pending for a very long time. I have cashed out once, have not been paid yet, and almost have enough to cash out again. I'm going to see if I eventually get paid, and then I'll rate it again.
September 17, 2010 by Mark from United States
The 2 cents is not bad if you like waiting forever to get paid. I cashed in 20 dollars worth and almost 2 months later I finally got paid. I have tried contacting it does no good. Decent site just understand it takes a long long time to get the money. Maybe they will switch to pay pal and improve the site who knows. I have been a member almost 8 month and have made about 130 bucks not as good as some but better than a lot.
September 17, 2010 by Josh from United States
Well once I stopped doing the surveys, I finally got paid 4 months later.
Popular TopicsTop Survey Sites of 2020
Highest User Rated Survey Sites
Survey Sites That Pay Instantly
Survey Sites with Low Cash Outs
9 Product Testing Job Websites
12 Online Surveys that Pay Cash
14 Ways to Get Free Amazon Gift Cards
Get Paid for Browsing the Internet
How to Get a Free Visa Gift Card
Get Paid by PayPal Without Fees