Cash paid via PayPal Amazon gift cards Airline Miles Retail e-vouchers
Online surveys Daily surveys Mobile app Mobile surveys Browser add-on Refer-a-friend program
Minimum of 700 points ($5) required for rewards redemption.
MyPoints is a popular rewards website that was established in 1996. It’s one of the original cashback websites and is still going strong.
MyPoints is a rewards program website where members can collect reward Points by making online purchases from thousands of retailers, take surveys, watch videos and more. It is also a website that offers many other ways of collecting incentives for great gifts. These points can be exchanged for rewards worth up to 40% of your purchase.
It is also a website that offers many other ways of collecting incentives for great gifts, including taking surveys, watching videos and more With MyPoints, earn rewards for doing what you already do online!
If you're wondering, 'how does MyPoints work?' the answer is simple. First off, it’s free to sign up for MyPoints. Simply enter your email address and desired password on its home page to begin the registration process. Once you’ve completed your profile, you’re free to begin earning points, which can ultimately be exchanged for rewards.
There are a variety of different activities you can complete to earn points (listed below), however the quickest way to earn points is by shopping with one of MyPoints’ 1,900 retail partners. Simply navigate to the retailer’s website via the link on the MyPoints website. When you do this and complete a purchase, points will be automatically added to your MyPoints wallet.
Because there are so many well-known online retailers paired with MyPoints that it’s worth checking this website every time you’re about to shop online. If the online retailer you’re planning to shop with is a MyPoints partner, you might as well earn some points, simply by clicking through to the store's website via your MyPoints account.
The amount of points you earn will usually be dependent on the amount you spend with the retailer. Most deals reward you as a percentage of your overall spending (up to 40%).Visit the MyPoints website ›
Registration is quick and easy for MyPoints - just click the join now button and fill out the information required. For ultimate convenience, download the mobile app (available for iPhone only). Don’t forget to take advantage of collecting 100 Points when you first download your MyPoints balance.
New members of MyPoints will receive a bonus of $5-10 sign up bonus, just for joining and taking a few surveys. You’ll be rewarded with 100 points just for downloading the MyPoints mobile app.
What’s more, if you spend $20 with one of MyPoints’ retail partners within 30 days of signing up, you’ll be rewarded with a $10 Visa gift card or a $10 Amazon voucher.
MyPoints has one of the most generous referral bonus systems out of all the cashback websites.
- You’ll receive 25 points when someone joins through your referral link.
- You’ll earn 750 points when your referral makes a purchase of $20 or more within 30 days of signing up.
- You’ll earn 10% of all points earned by your referrals for life, as a thank you for suggesting MyPoints to them.
Accumulate points by taking surveys, playing games, watching videos, and more. Redeem your points for the following:
- Gift Cards: minimum 700 Points ($5) required. Redeem your points for a wide variety of gift cards such as Walmart, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, JC Penny, and more. (*Note that not all gift cards are available in Canada)
- Cash: deposit your points directly into your PayPal account
- Travel Miles: add travel miles to your United MileagePlus account.
Earn MyPoints, Quick!
As well as shopping with MyPoints retail partners there are a wide variety of ways for participants to build up their points. You can earn additional points by:
- MyPoints Surveys: take online surveys and earn extra Points (up to 400), make sure to keep your profile updated and check the “surveyzone” daily for new surveys. Also receive points every time you're disqualified from a survey.
- Refer-a-Friend: receive 25 Points each time you successfully refer a friend to the MyPoints program - and even more when they spend money with MyPoints retail partners.
- MyPoints Games: choose between a dozen different games where you can collect 5-10 points for playing. There are even slot machine games where you could win big!
- Printing coupons: earn 10 points for each coupon you print and redeem! The more you print, the more you earn. Print and redeem 10-15 coupons in a month and earn 25 Bonus Points. Print and redeem 16 or more coupons in a month and earn 50 Bonus Points.
- Videos: earn one Point for each video you watch! Watch anything from entertainment to health and wellness videos that are up to date and interesting.
- Read Email: read your Bonus mail and gain 5 points just for clicking!
- Local Deals: earn points per dollar for your Groupon and LivingSocial goods and voucher purchases
- Browser Extension: get alerts and coupons for MyPoints partners with their browser extension so you don’t miss out on shopping points.
- MyPoints Search and Earn: use the search tool located the website to get a chance to earn free points.
- MyPoints mobile app: Download the MyPoints app onto your mobile device and you’ll be rewarded with 100 points for doing so.
Shop and Spend $20, Earn Back $10
MyPoints offers a wide library of shopping for users and a bonus for new members. Spend $20 or more receive a $10 balance in your account (equivalent to 1,750 Points)! Note that this offer only applies within the first 30 days of membership. Check out the wide variety of products and services listed on MyPoints. They have local deals (Groupon), goods available and even a travel section. The best part is that each purchase you make will have bonus Points attached!
Is MyPoints Legit?
MyPoints started back in 1996 and currently has over 10 million members. These members have redeemed over 235 million dollars in cash and gift cards! Between its 20+ year history, millions of members and millions of dollars in payments, MyPoints is not a scam and legitimate. As with any program however, success with the program may vary from person to person.
Eligibility: United States and Canadian residents only.
Joining Bonus! MyPoints is currently offering a $5 sign up bonus to new members who take 5 surveys. » Click here to claim your bonus!
January 16, 2022 by Jill from United States
Though it took a long time to accumulate points, MyPoints used to be legitimate website/app. I put up with all the technical issues and bugs, since they'd come and go. What I cannot abide any more is being completely ignored. In November 2021, I participated in 2 very high point Bonusmail offers, as well as several online purchases via their portal. There was never any acknowledgement from MyPoints, so nothing on my Activity Log to open a ticket. I sent several requests (with screenshots for proof) throughout Nov/Dec. Suddenly, a January software update allowed visibility to website visits for the purchases, so I opened tickets for them via the Activity Log. Nothing yet has been acknowledged by MyPoints!
Enough is enough. I give up!
December 28, 2021 by Melody from United States
MyPoints was one of my favorites, But, over time they stopped my survey access, My PayPal and World Winner accounts never synced well with MyPoints. Customer service does not acknowledge emails. They did at one time. It is now harder to earn points and receive rewards, It seems that the parent company is putting more time and attention into Swagbucks. And so will I. I deactivated my MyPoints account and am moving on,
October 15, 2021 by WILLIAM from Canada
THEY FAILED TO NOT ONLY CREDIT ME MY 2 POINTS PER DOLLAR PLUS MY 1720 BONUS POINTS. OTHER THEN THAT THEIR SURVEYS ARE GOOD. PLUS WHAT EVER CUSTOMER SERVICE OR HELP IS NONEXISTENT. BEEN TRYING TO GET CREDITS FOR POINTS BUT HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM THEM AT ALL
September 19, 2021 by kim from United States
i have been a member since 2007. Now with covid and all the stress in general, mypoints.com decided to block my survey access. I have done nothing wrong. They said my answers were inconsistent but it was a bot. I believe that there is something wrong on their end. This is the second time that they did this. The first time was almost 8 months ago and I begged them to reinstate me but I am done. They don't even seem to care that I was a member for over 10 years. Also, they offer points for shopping and almost never credit for that.
September 8, 2021 by Jacquie from Canada
I really like My Points Survey Site
lots of surveys, daily
lots of different ways of earning points
lots of opportunity for earning bonus points
fast and receptive customer service
Very good FB page
There is really only 1 con, although it's kind of a big one.
Sometimes surveys don't work like they are supposed to.
After spending quite a bit of time on them (20 to 30 min), you either get nothing or only 5 disqualification points, even though you answered very specific questions about very specific products.
This makes it feel like the company who has their survey on the My Points platform is not only scamming us but, My Points, as well.
Sometimes, particularly if you take screenshots, My Points customer service will give you the points if you put in a 'ticket' explaining what happened. Most of the time they've done this for me, but twice, they haven't.
So, even though I will continue using them (I collect points fast - about $5 a week in Amazon gift cards, they do have some issue with the quality of some of the surveys on their platform
But, as I mentioned in the Pro section, there are many ways of earning points and getting bonus points so even if you waste some time on the odd survey, you will most likely make up the points with other surveys.
Popular TopicsTop Survey Sites of 2022
Highest User Rated Survey Sites
Survey Sites That Pay Instantly
Survey Sites with Low Cash Outs
9 Product Testing Job Websites
12 Online Surveys That Pay Cash
How to Earn Free Uber Gift Cards
14 Ways to Get Free Amazon Gift Cards
Best Paid Focus Groups
How to Get a Free Visa Gift Card
Ways to Get Free Xbox Gift Cards