Cash paid via PayPal Amazon gift cards Airline Miles Retail e-vouchers
Online surveys Daily surveys Mobile app Mobile surveys Browser add-on Refer-a-friend program
Minimum of 700 points ($5) required for rewards redemption.
MyPoints is a popular rewards website that was established in 1996. It’s one of the original cashback websites and is still going strong.
MyPoints is a rewards program website where members can collect reward Points by making online purchases from thousands of retailers, take surveys, watch videos and more. It is also a website that offers many other ways of collecting incentives for great gifts. These points can be exchanged for rewards worth up to 40% of your purchase.
It is also a website that offers many other ways of collecting incentives for great gifts, including taking surveys, watching videos and more With MyPoints, earn rewards for doing what you already do online!
If you're wondering, 'how does MyPoints work?' the answer is simple. First off, it’s free to sign up for MyPoints. Simply enter your email address and desired password on its home page to begin the registration process. Once you’ve completed your profile, you’re free to begin earning points, which can ultimately be exchanged for rewards.
There are a variety of different activities you can complete to earn points (listed below), however the quickest way to earn points is by shopping with one of MyPoints’ 1,900 retail partners. Simply navigate to the retailer’s website via the link on the MyPoints website. When you do this and complete a purchase, points will be automatically added to your MyPoints wallet.
Because there are so many well-known online retailers paired with MyPoints that it’s worth checking this website every time you’re about to shop online. If the online retailer you’re planning to shop with is a MyPoints partner, you might as well earn some points, simply by clicking through to the store's website via your MyPoints account.
The amount of points you earn will usually be dependent on the amount you spend with the retailer. Most deals reward you as a percentage of your overall spending (up to 40%).Visit the MyPoints website ›
Registration is quick and easy for MyPoints - just click the join now button and fill out the information required. For ultimate convenience, download the mobile app (available for iPhone only). Don’t forget to take advantage of collecting 100 Points when you first download your MyPoints balance.
New members of MyPoints will receive a bonus of $5-10 sign up bonus, just for joining and taking a few surveys. You’ll be rewarded with 100 points just for downloading the MyPoints mobile app.
What’s more, if you spend $20 with one of MyPoints’ retail partners within 30 days of signing up, you’ll be rewarded with a $10 Visa gift card or a $10 Amazon voucher.
MyPoints has one of the most generous referral bonus systems out of all the cashback websites.
- You’ll receive 25 points when someone joins through your referral link.
- You’ll earn 750 points when your referral makes a purchase of $20 or more within 30 days of signing up.
- You’ll earn 10% of all points earned by your referrals for life, as a thank you for suggesting MyPoints to them.
Accumulate points by taking surveys, playing games, watching videos, and more. Redeem your points for the following:
- Gift Cards: minimum 700 Points ($5) required. Redeem your points for a wide variety of gift cards such as Walmart, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, JC Penny, and more. (*Note that not all gift cards are available in Canada)
- Cash: deposit your points directly into your PayPal account
- Travel Miles: add travel miles to your United MileagePlus account.
Earn MyPoints, Quick!
As well as shopping with MyPoints retail partners there are a wide variety of ways for participants to build up their points. You can earn additional points by:
- MyPoints Surveys: take online surveys and earn extra Points (up to 400), make sure to keep your profile updated and check the “surveyzone” daily for new surveys. Also receive points every time you're disqualified from a survey.
- Refer-a-Friend: receive 25 Points each time you successfully refer a friend to the MyPoints program - and even more when they spend money with MyPoints retail partners.
- MyPoints Games: choose between a dozen different games where you can collect 5-10 points for playing. There are even slot machine games where you could win big!
- Printing coupons: earn 10 points for each coupon you print and redeem! The more you print, the more you earn. Print and redeem 10-15 coupons in a month and earn 25 Bonus Points. Print and redeem 16 or more coupons in a month and earn 50 Bonus Points.
- Videos: earn one Point for each video you watch! Watch anything from entertainment to health and wellness videos that are up to date and interesting.
- Read Email: read your Bonus mail and gain 5 points just for clicking!
- Local Deals: earn points per dollar for your Groupon and LivingSocial goods and voucher purchases
- Browser Extension: get alerts and coupons for MyPoints partners with their browser extension so you don’t miss out on shopping points.
- MyPoints Search and Earn: use the search tool located the website to get a chance to earn free points.
- MyPoints mobile app: Download the MyPoints app onto your mobile device and you’ll be rewarded with 100 points for doing so.
Shop and Spend $20, Earn Back $10
MyPoints offers a wide library of shopping for users and a bonus for new members. Spend $20 or more receive a $10 balance in your account (equivalent to 1,750 Points)! Note that this offer only applies within the first 30 days of membership. Check out the wide variety of products and services listed on MyPoints. They have local deals (Groupon), goods available and even a travel section. The best part is that each purchase you make will have bonus Points attached!
Is MyPoints Legit?
MyPoints started back in 1996 and currently has over 10 million members. These members have redeemed over 235 million dollars in cash and gift cards! Between its 20+ year history, millions of members and millions of dollars in payments, MyPoints is not a scam and legitimate. As with any program however, success with the program may vary from person to person.
Eligibility: United States and Canadian residents only.
Joining Bonus! MyPoints is currently offering a $5 sign up bonus to new members who take 5 surveys. » Click here to claim your bonus!
May 28, 2023 by Dwight from United States
I do believe that MyPoints is the only company that has asked me for my personal information, such as a driver license, before cashing out. I'm very concerned about this policy and am not about to give sensitive information to a survey company, money or not. I once made that mistake with another company and spent an enormous amount of time and money because of misuse of my personal information. Now, I only give that info to government organizations and no one else.
May 15, 2023 by Harold from United States
It took me a month to near my $15 payout requirement. As I neared it, MyPoints asked me to send a copy of my driver's license to verify my identity. It took them a week to get back to me with this absurd request. In the meantime, I was blocked from surveys. I've read on this site and others that it's not a unique occurrence. MyPoints is a sham.
May 9, 2023 by melissa from United States
Before Proedge and Dyanata took over EVERYTHING, Mypoints was great! Now everything is a struggle. Just a few minutes ago, I had a survey that seemingly worked fine, so I didn't have a need for a screenshot, but even though I reached the "thank you for your time, click next to get your points" screen, my points did not credit. But, I can't contact support because I don't have a screenshot which they require. Seems like they're adding too many hoops to contact support because they're too big now and don't want to pay out.You also have to wait 48 hours before contacting support, which is absurd.
October 26, 2022 by Doug from United States
I hate to write this, but I have been a member of MyPoints for over 10 years, it was a great site, I have earned $100s but in the last few months my point balance will just randomly drop by 1,000-2,000 points, I have tried to contact customer support several times and get no response.
August 28, 2022 by Beth from United States
They have changed things up and I find I can't always send a request for help on a survey on their site. I sent a regular email and it is not responded to. They used to be so much better. Changed my rating.
Popular TopicsTop Survey Sites of 2024
Highest User Rated Survey Sites
Survey Sites That Pay Instantly
Get $100 Free PayPal Payments
9 Product Testing Job Websites
12 Online Surveys That Pay Cash
How to Earn Free Uber Gift Cards
14 Ways to Get Free Amazon Gift Cards
Best Paid Focus Groups
How to Get a Free Visa Gift Card
Ways to Get Free Xbox Gift Cards