Rewards Offered: Cash paid via PayPal Amazon gift cards Airline Miles Retail e-vouchers
Member Opportunities: Online surveys Daily surveys Mobile app Mobile surveys Browser add-on Refer-a-friend program
Redeeming Rewards: Minimum of 700 points ($5) required for rewards redemption.
Similar Panels: Branded Surveys, MySoapBox, Panel Champ
MyPoints is a popular panel that was established in 1996. MyPoints is a rewards program website where members can collect reward Points by making online purchases from certain retailers, take surveys, watch videos and more. It is also a website that offers many other ways of collecting incentives for great gifts. With MyPoints, earn rewards for doing what you already do online!
Registration is quick and easy for MyPoints - just click the join now button and fill out the information required. For ultimate convenience, download the mobile app (available for iPhone only). Don’t forget to take advantage of collecting 100 Points when you first download your MyPoints balance.
Accumulate points by taking surveys, playing games, watching videos, and more. These are explained in greater detail below.
Members may redeem their points for any of the following:
- Gift Cards: minimum 700 Points ($5) required. Redeem your points for a wide variety of gift cards such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, JC Penny, and more. (*Note that not all gift cards are available in Canada)
- Cash: deposit your points directly into your PayPal account
- Travel Miles: add travel miles to your United MileagePlus account.
Earn MyPoints, Quick!
There is a large variety of ways for panelists to build up their points. You can earn additional points by:
- Online Surveys: take surveys and earn extra Points (up to 400), make sure to keep your profile updated and check the “surveyzone” daily for new surveys. Also receive points every time you're disqualified from a survey.
- Refer-a-Friend: receive 25 Points each time you successfully refer a friend to the MyPoints program.
- Games: choose between a dozen different games where you can collect 5-10 Points for playing. There are even slot machine games where you could win big!
- Printing coupons: earn 10 points for each coupon you print and redeem! The more you print, the more you earn. Print and redeem 10-15 coupons in a month and earn 25 Bonus Points. Print and redeem 16 or more coupons in a month and earn 50 Bonus Points.
- Videos: earn one Point for each video you watch! Watch anything from entertainment to health and wellness videos that are up to date and interesting.
- Read Email: read your Bonus mail and gain 5 points just for clicking!
- Local Deals: earn points per dollar for your Groupon and LivingSocial goods and voucher purchases
- Browser Extension: get alerts and coupons for MyPoints partners with their browser extension so you don’t miss out on shopping points.
Shop and Spend $20, Earn Back $10
MyPoints offers a wide library of shopping for users and a bonus for new members. Spend $20 or more receive a $10 balance in your account (equivalent to 1,750 Points)! Note that this offer only applies within the first 30 days of membership. Check out the wide variety of products and services listed on MyPoints. They have local deals (Groupon), goods available and even a travel section. The best part is that each purchase you make will have bonus Points attached!
Eligibility: United States and Canadian residents only.
November 15, 2019 by Taira from United States
I've been a mypoints user for over 10years and I used to enjoy the site. In August I did two offers they advertised. One was to become door dash driver. After my first delivery I was supposed to get 23,000 points. I'm on my 144 delivery still no points. And yes I contacted them about it. Another offer I did was feeding america. I contribute monthly and I was supposed to receive a total of 6500 points spread out over 4 month period. When I contacted them I got 500 points. Very disappointed with this because I'm missing a lot of money from these points.
November 5, 2019 by Robert from United States
When you reach enough points for a $10-15 prize, they will log you out and screw you out of the reward. Avoid at all costs.
October 26, 2019 by john from United States
It worked for a while and now I never got my gift from them. Don't use.
October 26, 2019 by Mary from United States
This site will dissolve your account for little or no reason at all. This is how they make their money by not paying out what they owe you.
DO NOT JOIN! THEY ONLY PAY PENNIES FOR YOUR FRUSTRATION NOT WORTH IT!
October 24, 2019 by Scott from United States
This site is very similar to Swagbucks so if you are already on swagbucks I would stay on that one. the points tend to disappear and reappear randomly. Points are accumulated in a good turnaround time frame.
I have tried to redeem points for cards but it doesn't work. I would have enough points to try and redeem gift cards. The card notification does not happen but points are still deducted. This has happened 3 times in the last week.
The responded but with a link to an expired card that was already used. Had enough of their garbage and closed the account
I would avoid this site. Use swagbucks instead
Popular TopicsTop Survey Sites of 2020
Highest User Rated Survey Sites
Survey Sites That Pay Instantly
Survey Sites with Low Cash Outs
Get Paid by PayPal Without Fees
Surveys That Pay by Check
How Focus Groups Work
Earn Walmart Gift Cards for Surveys
Get Paid for Browsing the Internet