Cash paid via PayPal Amazon gift cards Airline Miles Retail e-vouchers
Online surveys Daily surveys Mobile app Mobile surveys Browser add-on Refer-a-friend program
Minimum of 700 points ($5) required for rewards redemption.
MyPoints is a popular rewards website that was established in 1996. It’s one of the original cashback websites and is still going strong.
MyPoints is a rewards program website where members can collect reward Points by making online purchases from thousands of retailers, take surveys, watch videos and more. It is also a website that offers many other ways of collecting incentives for great gifts. These points can be exchanged for rewards worth up to 40% of your purchase.
It is also a website that offers many other ways of collecting incentives for great gifts, including taking surveys, watching videos and more With MyPoints, earn rewards for doing what you already do online!
If you're wondering, 'how does MyPoints work?' the answer is simple. First off, it’s free to sign up for MyPoints. Simply enter your email address and desired password on its home page to begin the registration process. Once you’ve completed your profile, you’re free to begin earning points, which can ultimately be exchanged for rewards.
There are a variety of different activities you can complete to earn points (listed below), however the quickest way to earn points is by shopping with one of MyPoints’ 1,900 retail partners. Simply navigate to the retailer’s website via the link on the MyPoints website. When you do this and complete a purchase, points will be automatically added to your MyPoints wallet.
Because there are so many well-known online retailers paired with MyPoints that it’s worth checking this website every time you’re about to shop online. If the online retailer you’re planning to shop with is a MyPoints partner, you might as well earn some points, simply by clicking through to the store's website via your MyPoints account.
The amount of points you earn will usually be dependent on the amount you spend with the retailer. Most deals reward you as a percentage of your overall spending (up to 40%).Visit the MyPoints website ›
Registration is quick and easy for MyPoints - just click the join now button and fill out the information required. For ultimate convenience, download the mobile app (available for iPhone only). Don’t forget to take advantage of collecting 100 Points when you first download your MyPoints balance.
New members of MyPoints will receive a bonus of $5-10 sign up bonus, just for joining and taking a few surveys. You’ll be rewarded with 100 points just for downloading the MyPoints mobile app.
What’s more, if you spend $20 with one of MyPoints’ retail partners within 30 days of signing up, you’ll be rewarded with a $10 Visa gift card or a $10 Amazon voucher.
MyPoints has one of the most generous referral bonus systems out of all the cashback websites.
- You’ll receive 25 points when someone joins through your referral link.
- You’ll earn 750 points when your referral makes a purchase of $20 or more within 30 days of signing up.
- You’ll earn 10% of all points earned by your referrals for life, as a thank you for suggesting MyPoints to them.
Accumulate points by taking surveys, playing games, watching videos, and more. Redeem your points for the following:
- Gift Cards: minimum 700 Points ($5) required. Redeem your points for a wide variety of gift cards such as Walmart, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, JC Penny, and more. (*Note that not all gift cards are available in Canada)
- Cash: deposit your points directly into your PayPal account
- Travel Miles: add travel miles to your United MileagePlus account.
Earn MyPoints, Quick!
As well as shopping with MyPoints retail partners there are a wide variety of ways for participants to build up their points. You can earn additional points by:
- MyPoints Surveys: take online surveys and earn extra Points (up to 400), make sure to keep your profile updated and check the “surveyzone” daily for new surveys. Also receive points every time you're disqualified from a survey.
- Refer-a-Friend: receive 25 Points each time you successfully refer a friend to the MyPoints program - and even more when they spend money with MyPoints retail partners.
- MyPoints Games: choose between a dozen different games where you can collect 5-10 points for playing. There are even slot machine games where you could win big!
- Printing coupons: earn 10 points for each coupon you print and redeem! The more you print, the more you earn. Print and redeem 10-15 coupons in a month and earn 25 Bonus Points. Print and redeem 16 or more coupons in a month and earn 50 Bonus Points.
- Videos: earn one Point for each video you watch! Watch anything from entertainment to health and wellness videos that are up to date and interesting.
- Read Email: read your Bonus mail and gain 5 points just for clicking!
- Local Deals: earn points per dollar for your Groupon and LivingSocial goods and voucher purchases
- Browser Extension: get alerts and coupons for MyPoints partners with their browser extension so you don’t miss out on shopping points.
- MyPoints Search and Earn: use the search tool located the website to get a chance to earn free points.
- MyPoints mobile app: Download the MyPoints app onto your mobile device and you’ll be rewarded with 100 points for doing so.
Shop and Spend $20, Earn Back $10
MyPoints offers a wide library of shopping for users and a bonus for new members. Spend $20 or more receive a $10 balance in your account (equivalent to 1,750 Points)! Note that this offer only applies within the first 30 days of membership. Check out the wide variety of products and services listed on MyPoints. They have local deals (Groupon), goods available and even a travel section. The best part is that each purchase you make will have bonus Points attached!
Is MyPoints Legit?
MyPoints started back in 1996 and currently has over 10 million members. These members have redeemed over 235 million dollars in cash and gift cards! Between its 20+ year history, millions of members and millions of dollars in payments, MyPoints is not a scam and legitimate. As with any program however, success with the program may vary from person to person.
Eligibility: United States and Canadian residents only.
Joining Bonus! MyPoints is currently offering a $5 sign up bonus to new members who take 5 surveys. » Click here to claim your bonus!
May 19, 2016 by Joseph from United States
I joined Mypoints back in 2008, and it's been a small and steady earner for me for some time. I've redeemed for a few gift cards now and then with points earned mostly from emails, things used to go smoothly. Upon trying to redeem this most recent time, I ran into a new "security feature" where they ask for my birthdate when trying to redeem. No problem, put in my birthdate, then it says it's not valid. Hrm, pretty sure I know when I was born mypoints, maybe it's a mistake on your end eh? So I contact their "customer service team" who never respond. Contact them again. Nothing. I head over to their facebook page and post there, they respond to my post telling me to message them, (They aren't very polite about it either, rather snippy, but meh)
So I message them, explain everything, point out that maybe they don't have my correct birthdate on file or something. They respond saying they can fix it, they just need to see a scan of my driver's license. Red flag obviously, why on earth would they need that? Regardless, I black out all the important information and send over the picture. Their response? A short and nasty message saying my account is no longer valid. No explanation, no reason, just boom, $50 in points gone. I ask why, their response? Well I guess I'll let you know when they respond.
Ultimately I'm just going with the theory that they're trying to avoid paying longstanding members whenever possible, and they successfully weaseled out of the points I'd earned. Check their facebook page, you'll see plenty of people posting about problems and issues with redeeming, the customer service is atrocious, so avoid Mypoints if at all possible.
March 29, 2016 by Walter from United States
Did not receive pts on my last 4 purchases. Web site keeps asking to repeat info. E-mails and letters to customer service have gone unanswered.
Been with them a long time, but ready to jump ship.
October 3, 2015 by Delmar from United States
Their excuses for not being responsible for outside survey sites is a cop out! When I informed them that I didn't receive credit for the surveys that I've completed, I received a response that said if I continue to complain about it, they will stop sending me surveys. What a joke! Never has a survey site been so disrespectful. I've joined several sites through them & haven't received the promised points for that either. Don't bother complaining about that either. You'll get no results. The only thing you can do is unsubscribe from the ones that you didn't receive your points on. If they say there's no proof that you signed up for it, even when they bombard you with garbage emails, then it must have been a figment of our imaginations & just unsubscribe. Losers!
August 1, 2015 by Sianne from United States
I've been a member for a very long time, but this year I've noticed more and more where I'm not receiving my points like I did previously. Their customer service stinks as well. They always put everything off on the merchant. I've come to the conclusion, like so many others, that this is search engine to benefit the merchants more than the consumer. I've already started to look around to see if there's a better way to earn points.
January 26, 2015 by Lynn from United States
Once upon a time My Points, based on my experience deserved 5 stars. Based on my latest experience I am deleting my account as soon as I can cash out with the lowest possible points. I made a fairly large purchase from Walmart by clicking through a bonus points email for Walmart and even though I can tell their customer service the date and the specific email I clicked through and the specific email they refuse to award my points based on feedback from Walmart. This tells me I as a customer have no value, only the corporations they deal with
Popular TopicsTop Survey Sites of 2023
Highest User Rated Survey Sites
Survey Sites That Pay Instantly
Get $100 Free PayPal Payments
9 Product Testing Job Websites
12 Online Surveys That Pay Cash
How to Earn Free Uber Gift Cards
14 Ways to Get Free Amazon Gift Cards
Best Paid Focus Groups
How to Get a Free Visa Gift Card
Ways to Get Free Xbox Gift Cards