Rewards Offered: Cash paid via PayPal Amazon gift cards Best Buy gift cards iTunes gift cards Starbucks gift cards Target gift cards Walmart gift cards Movie vouchers Reward Link Restaurant gift cards Retail e-vouchers Sweepstakes entries
Member Opportunities: Online surveys Mobile surveys Mobile app Daily surveys Video surveys Diary surveys Teen surveys Refer-a-friend program
Redeeming Rewards: Minimum of 30,000 ($10) worth of points required in account in order to request rewards.
Similar Panels: Opinion Outpost, Branded Surveys, Opini
Toluna Influencers is a worldwide survey community which is owned and operated by market research powerhouse, Toluna Group. Toluna Influencers has millions of survey members who participate in a variety of market research opportunities and influence the future of the biggest brands worldwide!
New Member Bonus
New members to the Toluna Influencers community will automatically have 500 points deposited into their accounts. If you invite new members and they join Toluna, you’ll also be awarded 500 points per person!
Rewards for Surveys
Toluna Influencers offers an extensive rewards catalog.
- Gift certificates and PayPal payments - Toluna Influencers offers a substantial selection of gift certificates to retailers including Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, iTunes, Tango, Best Buy, Target, and even Bitcoin! Gift certificate values start at 30,000 points, or $10. PayPal payments start at 90,000 points ($30). These amounts are stated for Toluna USA, and may vary slightly by region.
- Sweepstakes - Toluna Influencers offers monthly draws for thousands of dollars in cash and items such as electronics whose entries can be redeemed for a relatively small number of points. The Toluna Millionaire Sweepstakes offers a daily draw for 1,000,000 to active Toluna Influencers members. You can earn entry by participating in surveys or by purchasing entry via the reward center for 500 points. Note that sweepstakes draws are not available in all regions.
Additional Ways to Earn Points
Besides participating in online surveys, members of Toluna Influencers can earn additional points by participating in sponsored mini-polls (typically a yes/no question for 15 points), filling out profile surveys (worth 100 points each) and by referring friends (500 points per referral).
Number of Points Per Survey
The number of points will vary per survey and is based on things like the length and complexity of the survey. That said, successful survey completions can award anywhere from 15 - 50,000 points each, and special surveys could offer even more!
Toluna Influencers states on their website that it can take up to 8 weeks for delivery of rewards after they've been requested. However, many members receive virtual gift cards and PayPal payments within a couple weeks of request. All rewards are redeemed through Toluna Influencers' “Rewards Center” from the community menu on your profile. As stated above, rewards include gift cards to Best Buy, Groupon, overstock.com, Redbox, PayPal, The Cheesecake Factory and more. When points are awarded, they are valid for 12 months.Visit Toluna's website ›
Getting Involved with Toluna Influencers
There are a variety of options to browse if you would like to become a part of the Toluna Influencers community.
- Topics: Answer a variety of exciting questions on interesting and sometimes even humorous topics!
- Battles: Give your opinions on a battle of products or subjects, i.e. Which do you prefer, a treadmill or elliptical?
- Thumb It: Provide a "like" or a "thumbs up" on products or subjects that you enjoy, i.e. Would you give a thumbs up to the act of napping?
Download the Toluna Influencers App
Access your profile from anywhere and stay up to date on the hottest research opportunities. The Toluna Influencers app offers features like snapping photos while on the go and easily creating quick polls. Download from Google Play or the App Store.
Eligibility: Residents worldwide 13+
September 17, 2010 by Tammy from United States
I used to get surveys all the time and when I requested a check they were pretty consistent with payments but now they are messing up. I requested a $10 payment on May 22 and the check is still pending. I have sent two emails to them and receive the form letter back that someone will contact but so far no one has. Also they don't send emails that I qualify very often any more.
September 17, 2010 by Harley from United States
This could easily be a top 3 if you recieved any surveys.
September 17, 2010 by Erin from United States
Your 2 Centes was the first company I ever signed up for. I get a steady stream of surveys all worth $1-$15 average is about $3. The surveys are long but interesting and they always pay me quickly. Cash out is only $5.
September 17, 2010 by Karla from United States
Just sent Your 2 Cents an e-mail asking why I don't receive more e-mails from them. I don't even see any available surveys on their website. Don't know what is wrong. I love Your 2 Cents - they're first survey company I signed up with!!
September 17, 2010 by Dan from United States
I have had poor luck with this company. They hooked me up with a "partner" and I did an extensive phone survey and I never got paid.
There are too many survey companies that do pay consistently for me to waste my time on this one.
If someone gets paid, post it.