Rewards Offered: Cash paid via PayPal Amazon gift cards Best Buy gift cards iTunes gift cards Starbucks gift cards Target gift cards Walmart gift cards Movie vouchers Reward Link Restaurant gift cards Retail e-vouchers Sweepstakes entries
Member Opportunities: Online surveys Mobile surveys Mobile app Daily surveys Video surveys Diary surveys Teen surveys Refer-a-friend program
Redeeming Rewards: Minimum of 30,000 ($10) worth of points required in account in order to request rewards.
Similar Panels: Opinion Outpost, Branded Surveys, Opini
Toluna Influencers is a worldwide survey community which is owned and operated by market research powerhouse, Toluna Group. Toluna Influencers has millions of survey members who participate in a variety of market research opportunities and influence the future of the biggest brands worldwide!
New Member Bonus
New members to the Toluna Influencers community will automatically have 500 points deposited into their accounts. If you invite new members and they join Toluna, you’ll also be awarded 500 points per person!
Rewards for Surveys
Toluna Influencers offers an extensive rewards catalog.
- Gift certificates and PayPal payments - Toluna Influencers offers a substantial selection of gift certificates to retailers including Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, iTunes, Tango, Best Buy, Target, and even Bitcoin! Gift certificate values start at 30,000 points, or $10. PayPal payments start at 95,000 points ($30). These amounts are stated for Toluna USA, and may vary slightly by region.
- Sweepstakes - Toluna Influencers offers monthly draws for thousands of dollars in cash and items such as electronics whose entries can be redeemed for a relatively small number of points. The Toluna Millionaire Sweepstakes offers a daily draw for 1,000,000 to active Toluna Influencers members. You can earn entry by participating in surveys or by purchasing entry via the reward center for 500 points. Note that sweepstakes draws are not available in all regions.
Additional Ways to Earn Points
Besides participating in online surveys, members of Toluna Influencers can earn additional points by participating in sponsored mini-polls (typically a yes/no question for 15 points), filling out profile surveys (worth 100 points each) and by referring friends (500 points per referral).
Number of Points Per Survey
The number of points will vary per survey and is based on things like the length and complexity of the survey. That said, successful survey completions can award anywhere from 15 - 50,000 points each, and special surveys could offer even more!
Toluna Influencers states on their website that it can take up to 8 weeks for delivery of rewards after they've been requested. However, many members receive virtual gift cards and PayPal payments within a couple weeks of request. All rewards are redeemed through Toluna Influencers' “Rewards Center” from the community menu on your profile. As stated above, rewards include gift cards to Best Buy, Groupon, overstock.com, Redbox, PayPal, The Cheesecake Factory and more. When points are awarded, they are valid for 12 months.Visit Toluna's website ›
Getting Involved with Toluna Influencers
There are a variety of options to browse if you would like to become a part of the Toluna Influencers community.
- Topics: Answer a variety of exciting questions on interesting and sometimes even humorous topics!
- Battles: Give your opinions on a battle of products or subjects, i.e. Which do you prefer, a treadmill or elliptical?
- Thumb It: Provide a "like" or a "thumbs up" on products or subjects that you enjoy, i.e. Would you give a thumbs up to the act of napping?
Download the Toluna Influencers App
Access your profile from anywhere and stay up to date on the hottest research opportunities. The Toluna Influencers app offers features like snapping photos while on the go and easily creating quick polls. Download from Google Play or the App Store.
Eligibility: Residents worldwide 13+
September 17, 2010 by Roxanne from United States
Your 2 Cents was the very first survey site I ever signed up with, and I used to get surveys all the time. I hardly ever get surveys anymore, it has taken me almost a year to get to my $10 to cash out.
They're surveys are kind of long, at least 20-25 mins. and a lot of times, you may not even qualify for the survey. but they DO pay when you request payment. and as long as you're patient they're a good survey site to be on.
September 17, 2010 by Robert from United States
A tenative "yes" to this site. Only a couple of survey opportunities received each month though. Some are higher value surveys of $7.00 and up, but usually get disqualified from completing them. The $1 to $3 surveys are mostly the norm for full completion. Overall its an "OK" site, if you have some time to kill. Barb: Receipt of payments are a bit slow. Laurel: But improving at the time of this posting.
September 17, 2010 by Molly from United States
Like others have posted, this was the first survey panel I ever joined. Years ago I used to do pretty well with them and cashed out fairly often. Now I probably receive 1 or 2 surveys a month...if that! Surveys are lengthy and while you're promised $1-3 if you complete the survey, it seems like I always get $1 for my time which is hardly worth it. I still do their surveys IF I don't have other "better paying" ones to do. I would recommend them just because they do pay.
September 17, 2010 by Kris from United States
So far I have had good results with this panel. I hope that it continues, as I am unemployed and need the cash.
September 17, 2010 by chris from United States
I've been a member for 3 years now and have only made $57 in that time. I'm still waiting on a check I requested on July 12th.
Popular TopicsTop Survey Sites of 2020
Highest User Rated Survey Sites
Survey Sites That Pay Instantly
Survey Sites with Low Cash Outs
Get Paid by PayPal Without Fees
Surveys That Pay by Check
How Focus Groups Work
Earn Walmart Gift Cards for Surveys
Get Paid for Browsing the Internet