Share, Earn and Learn
e-Rewards is one of the world's leading market research panels. Share, earn and learn by sharing your experiences about top global brands.
Invitation-only online survey panel. You may be invited to become a member by providing your email to one of the e-Reward partner companies. Once invited, e-Rewards is free to join.
e-Rewards provides members the option to participate in various surveys and studies. Respondents have 30 days to complete surveys.
Earn Opinion Points/e-Rewards currency for taking surveys. Exchange your points for gift cards, magazine subscriptions, hotel reward points, and airline points. Choose from over 54 different retailers to redeem gift cards with. e-Rewards can be redeemed as soon as you have enough to buy what you desire (the lowest gift card option is $10).
e-Rewards can also be redeemed towards prizes. Many prizes come in the form of discounts towards purchasing products and services they provide.
Eligibility: Must be 13+ to join in USA/Canada. Minimum age to join varies in other regions.
I have done many surveys from E-rewards and after I complete the entire survey~It says sorry I didn't qualify ! This is just wrong~Save your time for other surveys and leave this one in the dust
If you ever get an invitation to join Erewards, take it. I received the invitation because I was a La Quinta Rewards Member. I have been with Erewards for 2 months and accumulated $100 which I cashed in for 4,000 La Quinta Points, the equivalent of a 4 nights stay. The points were deposited 3 days after I cashed out. Not only are there the normal laptop surveys but they also have their mobile surveys too. I do both every day.
After reading some of these reviews I had to comment. I don't understand why so many people are having or had problems with them. I have only been with them since Feb and I have already gotten two 25 dollar Kohls gift cards and a 40 mag subscription. I always get credited within hours if not minutes and redeeming has always been quick. Like same day. I can only speak for myself and I love e-rewards.
Right now I've been doing surveys at three different sites for the past few months to get airline miles. Out of all three this is the top. Here are the pros and cons.
1) You can receive partial credit even if you don't fully qualify for the survey. I wish more sites did this, especially since you can spend 10-15 minutes only to find out you didn't qualify and receive nothing.
2) A good stream of surveys come though, especially if you get the mobile app. Between that, the emails and going to the site directly, I was able to amass over $100.
3) The time it takes from request to fulfillment is quick. In my case, I opted for the Southwest Points and got my points the next day after making the request. I can't speak for the other rewards.
1) Sometimes the original amount promised isn't given upon completion of a survey. Other members seemed to have noted this as well.
2) You have to wait 30 days after making a request to request the same type of reward again. I don't think there should be a limit as long as you have the amount.
3) (For Southwest points reward) The ratio of dollars to Southwest points isn't the best I've seen around. Also, I wish the site would offer higher reward amounts past $100. That would at least help with the problem of not making more than one reward request within 30 days.
Overall, the site is very solid with only a few minor setbacks.
Their mobile app rocks! Been with them for years! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Please login to leave a review.