Amazon gift cards Cash paid via check Prepaid debit or credit cards Sweepstakes entries
In-person focus groups Online focus groups Online surveys Product testing Video surveys Telephone surveys Mystery shopping Refer-a-friend program
100 points = $1. Redeem with 2000 points ($20) in your account or after 3 months, even if a $20 balance has not been accumulated.
On June 15, 2020, FocusGroup.com merged into the Inspired Opinions panel and re-named itself as Focus Group by Schlesinger. FocusGroup.com member account information and balances were transferred over to the new platform.
Focus Group by Schlesinger is a data collection company that offers their clients both qualitative and quantitative research solutions. Research methods such as online surveys, online communities, webcam and in-person focus groups, telephone interviews are utilized, with a primary focus on the USA, UK, Germany and Spanish markets.
Focus Group by Schlesinger Surveys
Focus Group by Schlesinger invites you to get paid to share your opinions. Join today to begin receiving invitations for upcoming studies.
Variety of Interesting Topics
Not only does Focus Group by Schlesinger offer many research types, they also provide a variety of studies on completely different industries which include: consumer, business and medical topics.
Plenty of Reward Options
The compensation provided varies from project to project, and is paid out either via pre-paid Visa card, check, gift card, or cash. Payment for research can vary from $75-$150. Most groups and interviews take less than 2 hours to complete.
- In-Person Rewards: Rewards for in-person marketing research projects are typically given to participants via prepaid Visa card or check, at the end of the session. Sometimes rewards can be gift cards, coupons or even prizes. Rewards will be outlined before taking the study.
- Telephone Interviews: these are rewarded with pre-paid Visa cards and usually take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Note, however, that some studies take a few weeks to complete and the incentive payment processing will take place only after the study has closed.
- Online Rewards: Online surveys are rewarded with "Online Focus Pointes" which are racked up in your member account. The average survey pays between 100 and 1000 Pointes, which translates to $1 to $10. Panel members can cash out once they reach 2000 Pointes, or when three months have passed. Pointes are rewarded in pre-paid Visa cards and members can choose between physical and virtual cards. Virtual cards can be used immediately whereas physical cards are mailed within 7 to 10 business days. Accumulated balances may be withdrawn by the participant once the account balance reaches 2000 points, or 3 months, whichever happens first.
- In-Depth Online Research: Rewards are similar to "in-person" rewards and can come in different forms i.e. gift cards, cash or prizes. Once the study is complete, expect rewards to arrive within 6-8 weeks.
Each time you complete a screener or survey, you will receive one entry into the Focus Pointe Global Monthly Sweepstakes! Each month, 7 winners are chosen at random. The first winner will receive $100 and the next 6 winners will be awarded with $25. Winners are acknowledged by email and are mailed an Amazon.com e-card in their winning amount. Also, don't forget that for each friend you refer, you will receive one free sweepstakes entry!
4 Steps of Eligibility:
To participate in a research study with Focus Pointe Global, you must pass 4 stages of screening:
- Step 1 - Eligibility: Short screening survey determining what products and services you are familiar with. If the answers you provide fit into a group that is needed then you will move on to the next phase.
- Step 2 - Verification: In this phase, you will speak with a Focus Pointe Global representative who will confirm that the answers you have given are correct. There may be other additional questions asked in this phase.
- Step 3 - Confirmation: Focus Group by Schlesinger will work to identify who the best candidates for a study will be. If you are chosen as a participant you will receive a confirmation email.
- Step 4 - Participation: A location will be set and you will be asked to share your insights and experience.
Eligibility: United States residents only.
Survey takers who have joined Focusgroup.com and Focus Group by Schlesinger are also interested in these survey programs:
November 21, 2020 by LeNita from United States
I joined this survey site in order to participate in online/offline surveys, focus groups that actually pay you real money (not change but bills). However, I have yet to actually participate in focus groups/interviews and have been contemplating whether or not to continue participating just to see if one day I'll be selected. Yeah, they email you when an "opportunity fits your profile" is available but it's just that...an opportunity for you to spend time answering questions that you may or may not be picked for and there's no incentive for even answering the questions. Overall, the concept sounds good.
August 24, 2020 by judy from United States
If I could give 0 stars I would. I took answer the survey questions the first time and though these questions are what the survey would ask you. But I gave them the benefit of the doubt; So like a dummy I answered a second set of detailed questions same thing I was answering survey questions. they are cheating us out of money. They are getting survey questions answered for free. I bet you cannot find one person who was picked for a focus group. Because the questions are the focus group questions. We need to send them an invoice. This is what they tell you when you are done the cheaters.
"Thank you for your time. Unfortunately, you are not eligible to participate in this particular study, however we look forward to seeing you in future studies!"
August 7, 2020 by Don from United States
I've done several surveys for Schlesinger and go through whole survey and they never ever call. Please do not waste your time with this company. They are stealing my time to fill out surveys and will never call.
June 28, 2020 by Miranda from United States
I’ve only qualified for two focus groups, one in person and one online. Easy to complete and their support team for the online group were outstanding in responding promptly to my technical issues. Payout is very appropriate for the amount of time and effort spent on study.
Focus Group by Schlesinger responded to this review on June 29, 2020Thanks for the great review, Miranda. We look forward to seeing you again in another research group!
June 25, 2020 by Jennifer from United States
Update: I emailed Charlotte Dailey who responded to my review. She emailed me back promptly to see what study I was referring to and assured me that she would look into it. She did and let me know what had been going on and that my payment would be coming soon. I received it within a few days of this review.
I signed up for a product study for this company that started nearly 3 months ago. I was sent the product and did the required surveys. I was also sent an extra followup survey a couple of weeks later and did that as well. I sent an email to the project manager 2 weeks after the followup, about the incentive. I never got a reply. Waited another 2 weeks, and still nothing. I finally filled out the contact form on their website over a week ago and I've yet to hear from them either. This is the most unprofessional experience I've ever had with a company. I tried to give some leeway due to the pandemic, so I wasn't stressing about the incentive taking a little longer. It's the fact that no one will even respond that concerns me.
Popular TopicsTop Survey Sites of 2020
Highest User Rated Survey Sites
Survey Sites That Pay Instantly
Survey Sites with Low Cash Outs
9 Product Testing Job Websites
12 Online Surveys that Pay Cash
14 Ways to Get Free Amazon Gift Cards
Get Paid for Browsing the Internet
How to Get a Free Visa Gift Card
Get Paid by PayPal Without Fees
Ways to Get Free Xbox Gift Cards