Amazon gift cards Cash paid via check Retail e-vouchers Prepaid debit or credit cards
In-person focus groups Online focus groups Online surveys Product testing Video surveys Telephone surveys Refer-a-friend program
100 points = $1. Redeem with a minimum of 1000 points ($10) in your account.
On June 15, 2020, FocusGroup.com merged into the Inspired Opinions panel and re-named itself as Focus Group by Schlesinger. FocusGroup.com member account information and balances were transferred over to the new platform.
Focus Group by Schlesinger, is a Schlesinger Group online community. It is comprised of people like you who are interested in sharing their opinions and views on a variety of topics to help influence the development of technology, food, healthcare and much more.
Members of Focus Group by Schlesinger participate in research studies in a variety of ways:
- In person at one of their 16 offices across the USA
- On the telephone
- Online from a computer anywhere in the world
Focus Group by Schlesinger Surveys
Focus Group by Schlesinger invites you to get rewarded for sharing your opinions. Join today to begin receiving invitations for upcoming studies.
Variety of Interesting Topics
Not only does Focus Group by Schlesinger offer many research types, they also provide a variety of studies on completely different industries which include: consumer, business and medical topics.
Plenty of Reward Options
The compensation provided varies from project to project, and is paid out either via pre-paid Visa card, check, gift card, or cash. Payment for research can vary from $75-$150. Most groups and interviews take less than 2 hours to complete.
- In-Person Rewards: Rewards for in-person marketing research projects are typically given to participants via prepaid Visa card or check, at the end of the session.
- Telephone Interviews: these are rewarded with pre-paid Visa cards and usually take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Note, however, that some studies take a few weeks to complete and the incentive payment processing will take place only after the study has closed.
- Online Rewards: Online surveys are rewarded with "Focus Group Reward Points" which are racked up in your member account. The average survey pays between 100 and 1000 points, which translates to $1 to $10. Panel members can cash out once they reach 1000 points. Points are rewarded in gift cards and members can choose between physical and virtual cards. Virtual cards can be used immediately whereas physical cards are mailed within 7 to 10 business days. Accumulated balances may be withdrawn by the participant once the account balance reaches 1000 points.
- In-Depth Online Research: Rewards are similar to "in-person" rewards and can come in a pre-paid Visa card. Once the study is complete, expect rewards to arrive within 6-8 weeks.
4 Steps of Eligibility:
To participate in a research study with Focus Group by Schlesinger, you must pass 4 stages of screening:
- Step 1 - Eligibility: Short screening survey determining what products and services you are familiar with. If the answers you provide fit into a group that is needed then you will move on to the next phase.
- Step 2 - Verification: In this phase, you will speak with a Focus Group by Schlesinger representative who will confirm that the answers you have given are correct. There may be other additional questions asked in this phase.
- Step 3 - Confirmation: Focus Group by Schlesinger will work to identify who the best candidates for a study will be. If you are chosen as a participant you will receive a confirmation email.
- Step 4 - Participation: A location will be set and you will be asked to share your insights and experience.
Eligibility: United States residents only.
Survey takers who have joined Focusgroup.com and Focus Group by Schlesinger are also interested in these survey programs:
January 25, 2023 by Kendall from United States
I was skeptical with this company because of how little time the surveys were and how high the payments were. Once I had accumulated $5, I decided to cash out an Amazon Gift Card just to test this company to see if it was legit before I wasted too much time. A week went by, and my "request" for the gift card was still pending. I reached out twice, and decided maybe to try to cash out through a different gift card in case this might work better. Still NOTHING. They truly don't reply to anything unless you write a review, so I'm hoping to get answers now since they don't have any level of communication.
December 17, 2022 by Kelly from United States
I was suppose to receive a $125 visa card for competing a Facebook avatar interview and never got it. I've called and sent emails about this and no response.
December 5, 2022 by Chatles from United States
Have been participant for a few years but noticed policy changes. Over past 3 months I was “approved” after screener for confirm call & appointment date 6 different studies. Never a call, no responses to my phone msgs or email support. No notice that study was cancelled or that I was uninvited. Company has policy of not telling u what defining issue is in beginning of screener so u can avoid wasting time going thru all questions (times 25 surveys). Oftentimes if they had adequate software they could not invite u to fill out screener uselessly or not drop u after “approval”. When no call or notice received after screener approval (which indicates time, date, & procedures) u do not know if oversight, delayed, or to free up your time slot for other things. Participants are considered disposable at will with no zero cost electronic notification. Sometimes they will find excuse not to pay U at all, even when all requirements completed. When u get paid it is immediate on physical site but 8 to 9 weeks if remote. No reason why this is not 8 days. Company likely having financial strains if they can not pay until they wait for more income.
December 4, 2022 by Darren from United States
12/03/2022 Edit - There is something wrong with the way this panel responds to completed surveys. I say that based upon two separate incidents whereby I fully completed surveys, but was routed back to the Schlesinger website and told I was disqualified. I am looking back over my points balance history, and I can see that I was granted the survey points on both occasions. (??!!??). That is the fault of the website and how it is incorrectly notifying panelists that they were disqualified, all the while... apparently.... that is not the case.
I WILL add, though, that the fact that you submit a request to customer support, and as much as two weeks has gone by and they haven't even bothered to contact you... that is a serious problem.
I am changing my 1/2 star review to a 2 1/2 star. They need to fix the problem of the incorrect disqualification notifications.
I wish I would have come here, first, to read all of the negative reviews, before attempting even one single survey. I now have 3 tickets/requests submitted, all for 3 separate issues where I 100% completed a survey and upon submission I was routed back to the Focus Group/Schlesinger website to be told I did not qualify. I had to submit multiple video responses to complete one of the surveys, and they disqualified for it, as well.
It has been almost 2 weeks since I opened my first ticket/request for this type of problem. I have not gotten even a reply, much less any action.
I'm not going to waste my time with these people. I am contacting the Better Business Bureau.
November 28, 2022 by Pauline from United States
It’s been over 2 months and I still haven’t received payment. I’ve reached out via email/customer support three different times over multiple weeks with absolutely no response to any of them. I’m so frustrated and definitely won’t be completing any more focus group activities. Useless.
Popular TopicsTop Survey Sites of 2023
Highest User Rated Survey Sites
Survey Sites That Pay Instantly
Get $100 Free PayPal Payments
9 Product Testing Job Websites
12 Online Surveys That Pay Cash
How to Earn Free Uber Gift Cards
14 Ways to Get Free Amazon Gift Cards
Best Paid Focus Groups
How to Get a Free Visa Gift Card
Ways to Get Free Xbox Gift Cards