Amazon gift cards Cash paid via check Retail e-vouchers Prepaid debit or credit cards
In-person focus groups Online focus groups Online surveys Product testing Video surveys Telephone surveys Refer-a-friend program
100 points = $1. Redeem with a minimum of 1000 points ($10) in your account.
On June 15, 2020, FocusGroup.com merged into the Inspired Opinions panel and re-named itself as Focus Group by Schlesinger. FocusGroup.com member account information and balances were transferred over to the new platform.
Focus Group by Schlesinger, is a Schlesinger Group online community. It is comprised of people like you who are interested in sharing their opinions and views on a variety of topics to help influence the development of technology, food, healthcare and much more.
Members of Focus Group by Schlesinger participate in research studies in a variety of ways:
- In person at one of their 16 offices across the USA
- On the telephone
- Online from a computer anywhere in the world
Focus Group by Schlesinger Surveys
Focus Group by Schlesinger invites you to get rewarded for sharing your opinions. Join today to begin receiving invitations for upcoming studies.
Variety of Interesting Topics
Not only does Focus Group by Schlesinger offer many research types, they also provide a variety of studies on completely different industries which include: consumer, business and medical topics.
Plenty of Reward Options
The compensation provided varies from project to project, and is paid out either via pre-paid Visa card, check, gift card, or cash. Payment for research can vary from $75-$150. Most groups and interviews take less than 2 hours to complete.
- In-Person Rewards: Rewards for in-person marketing research projects are typically given to participants via prepaid Visa card or check, at the end of the session.
- Telephone Interviews: these are rewarded with pre-paid Visa cards and usually take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Note, however, that some studies take a few weeks to complete and the incentive payment processing will take place only after the study has closed.
- Online Rewards: Online surveys are rewarded with "Focus Group Reward Points" which are racked up in your member account. The average survey pays between 100 and 1000 points, which translates to $1 to $10. Panel members can cash out once they reach 1000 points. Points are rewarded in gift cards and members can choose between physical and virtual cards. Virtual cards can be used immediately whereas physical cards are mailed within 7 to 10 business days. Accumulated balances may be withdrawn by the participant once the account balance reaches 1000 points.
- In-Depth Online Research: Rewards are similar to "in-person" rewards and can come in a pre-paid Visa card. Once the study is complete, expect rewards to arrive within 6-8 weeks.
4 Steps of Eligibility:
To participate in a research study with Focus Group by Schlesinger, you must pass 4 stages of screening:
- Step 1 - Eligibility: Short screening survey determining what products and services you are familiar with. If the answers you provide fit into a group that is needed then you will move on to the next phase.
- Step 2 - Verification: In this phase, you will speak with a Focus Group by Schlesinger representative who will confirm that the answers you have given are correct. There may be other additional questions asked in this phase.
- Step 3 - Confirmation: Focus Group by Schlesinger will work to identify who the best candidates for a study will be. If you are chosen as a participant you will receive a confirmation email.
- Step 4 - Participation: A location will be set and you will be asked to share your insights and experience.
Eligibility: United States residents only.
Survey takers who have joined Focusgroup.com and Focus Group by Schlesinger are also interested in these survey programs:
August 4, 2014 by mike from United States
I found this site to be a waste of time..After completing the long profile of my life I never got 1 survey. A complete waste of my time.. This site will squeeze you dry and give nothing back, sad..all your information taken ..I was duped. I feel bad and I even let it get to me. But I have learned.
Focus Group by Schlesinger responded to this review on April 21, 2016Hi Mike,
June 9, 2014 by Kevin from United States
After dozens and dozens of attempts I was finally accepted to a Focus Point Global week long bulletin board focus group. I was actually denied on the first attempt. They called and I didn't meet the demo but they had too many no-shows so called me back a week later and asked if I could rush through the questions in 2 days instead of a week. It took about 45 minutes total and was very easy.
Once the focus group ended they sent the prepaid Visa immediately. It's hard to get into a study but worth the time if accepted.
March 2, 2014 by Sharon from United States
The surveys I get once in a while and they can be between $1 - $5, so you won't get many. Nice thing is you can cash out at $20 and they give you either a prepaid Visa card or a virtual visa card for online purchases. The real perk of this site is the focus groups. There's a list of cities on the site where they do them and I've participated once for a focus group that was for $80, but there are ones higher than that. Their site is a little buggy, and a few weeks ago I think they were testing out a new site set up so I'm hoping they update it soon, because that was nice. The site as is right now can have some out of date info on it. They send you emails to notify you and I have seen ones go by for webcam interviews and online focus groups/communities, so they do it all. I've been very happy with them and highly recommend them to anyone!
August 27, 2013 by candy from United States
I am so annoyed at how I keep getting screeners and don't pass them; I have clicked on unsubscribe and nothing has happened... still getting lame prescreeners. This is a huge waste of time!
Focus Group by Schlesinger responded to this review on April 21, 2016Hi Candy, We apologize for the late response. We understand that the screeners can be very detailed and frustrating. Our clients are looking for a very specific mix of people to participate and our screeners help us determine who will be a match. We apologize for your negative experience.
January 31, 2012 by Steven from United States
I have the same opinion as Sky, I have been to a few of their in person focus groups with no issues and paid when leaving.
The online surveys I haven't had an issue either, I am about halfway to chasing out right now.
Popular TopicsTop Survey Sites of 2024
Highest User Rated Survey Sites
Survey Sites That Pay Instantly
Get $100 Free PayPal Payments
9 Product Testing Job Websites
12 Online Surveys That Pay Cash
How to Earn Free Uber Gift Cards
14 Ways to Get Free Amazon Gift Cards
Best Paid Focus Groups
How to Get a Free Visa Gift Card
Ways to Get Free Xbox Gift Cards