Amazon gift cards Cash paid via check Retail e-vouchers Prepaid debit or credit cards
In-person focus groups Online focus groups Online surveys Product testing Video surveys Telephone surveys Refer-a-friend program
100 points = $1. Redeem with a minimum of 1000 points ($10) in your account.
On June 15, 2020, FocusGroup.com merged into the Inspired Opinions panel and re-named itself as Focus Group by Schlesinger. FocusGroup.com member account information and balances were transferred over to the new platform.
Focus Group by Schlesinger, is a Schlesinger Group online community. It is comprised of people like you who are interested in sharing their opinions and views on a variety of topics to help influence the development of technology, food, healthcare and much more.
Members of Focus Group by Schlesinger participate in research studies in a variety of ways:
- In person at one of their 16 offices across the USA
- On the telephone
- Online from a computer anywhere in the world
Focus Group by Schlesinger Surveys
Focus Group by Schlesinger invites you to get rewarded for sharing your opinions. Join today to begin receiving invitations for upcoming studies.
Variety of Interesting Topics
Not only does Focus Group by Schlesinger offer many research types, they also provide a variety of studies on completely different industries which include: consumer, business and medical topics.
Plenty of Reward Options
The compensation provided varies from project to project, and is paid out either via pre-paid Visa card, check, gift card, or cash. Payment for research can vary from $75-$150. Most groups and interviews take less than 2 hours to complete.
- In-Person Rewards: Rewards for in-person marketing research projects are typically given to participants via prepaid Visa card or check, at the end of the session.
- Telephone Interviews: these are rewarded with pre-paid Visa cards and usually take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Note, however, that some studies take a few weeks to complete and the incentive payment processing will take place only after the study has closed.
- Online Rewards: Online surveys are rewarded with "Focus Group Reward Points" which are racked up in your member account. The average survey pays between 100 and 1000 points, which translates to $1 to $10. Panel members can cash out once they reach 1000 points. Points are rewarded in gift cards and members can choose between physical and virtual cards. Virtual cards can be used immediately whereas physical cards are mailed within 7 to 10 business days. Accumulated balances may be withdrawn by the participant once the account balance reaches 1000 points.
- In-Depth Online Research: Rewards are similar to "in-person" rewards and can come in a pre-paid Visa card. Once the study is complete, expect rewards to arrive within 6-8 weeks.
4 Steps of Eligibility:
To participate in a research study with Focus Group by Schlesinger, you must pass 4 stages of screening:
- Step 1 - Eligibility: Short screening survey determining what products and services you are familiar with. If the answers you provide fit into a group that is needed then you will move on to the next phase.
- Step 2 - Verification: In this phase, you will speak with a Focus Group by Schlesinger representative who will confirm that the answers you have given are correct. There may be other additional questions asked in this phase.
- Step 3 - Confirmation: Focus Group by Schlesinger will work to identify who the best candidates for a study will be. If you are chosen as a participant you will receive a confirmation email.
- Step 4 - Participation: A location will be set and you will be asked to share your insights and experience.
Eligibility: United States residents only.
Survey takers who have joined Focusgroup.com and Focus Group by Schlesinger are also interested in these survey programs:
February 12, 2016 by Bently from United States
This company sends out "screeners" which seems like a way to gather survey information for free. Never get qualified, simply giving them free info. Beware, delete, stay away!!!
Focus Group by Schlesinger responded to this review on April 21, 2016Hi Bently,
January 24, 2016 by Malvin from United States
focus pointe global / I PARTICIPATED IN AN TELEPHONE INTERVIEW WHICH LASTED ABOUT 45 MINUTES. IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 8 WEEKS AND I HAVE NOT BEEN COMPENSATED FOR THAT SURVEY. I HAVE SENT SEVERAL EMAILS WITH NO RESPONSE. BUT WHEN THEY WANTED CONFIRMATION FOR THE SURVEY THEY CONTACTED ME EASILY SEVERAL TIMES. BEWARE THOSE SURVEYS THAT OFFER TO PAY 6-8 WEEKS LATER.
Focus Group by Schlesinger responded to this review on April 21, 2016Hi Malvin, We are so sorry you have had this experience with our company. We would like to investigate this situation further so we can make sure you get paid! If you have still not received your VISA card please send me an email directly to [email protected] and put "Survey Police" in the subject.
December 17, 2015 by CAROL from United States
They R absolutely Horrible...Won a Visa Card 2 month's ago & haven't received yet..
Keep E-mailing them & ignore me..
Focus Group by Schlesinger responded to this review on April 21, 2016Hi Carol, We are so sorry you have had this experience with our company. We would like to investigate this situation further so we can make sure you get paid! If you have still not received your VISA card please send me an email directly to [email protected] and put "Survey Police" in the subject.
May 27, 2015 by Husam from United States
I tried many of their surveys and often don't qualify. Their online focus groups are "Mission Impossible". I don't like how they need to call you first before doing any online boards.
Focus Group by Schlesinger responded to this review on April 21, 2016Hi Husam, We apologize for the delay in response, we were just recently granted the ability to respond to reviews. We understand that the long screening process can be frustrating. Our clients are looking for a very specific mix of people and we use the online screeners as well as the phone screening to make sure that each participant is a good fit for the study.
August 22, 2014 by Sharon from United States
I have been unable to login for a few days now. The new passwords I have been sent are of no use. Called Tech support and her reply was "you will need to use Google Chrome !"
Focus Group by Schlesinger responded to this review on April 21, 2016Hi Sharon,
We apologize for the delay in response to your review. Our website should work well on any browser but we have found it does work best while using Chrome. We hope that you were able to log on but if you would still like assistance, please email me directly at [email protected] with the subject "Survey Police".
Popular TopicsTop Survey Sites of 2024
Highest User Rated Survey Sites
Survey Sites That Pay Instantly
Get $100 Free PayPal Payments
9 Product Testing Job Websites
12 Online Surveys That Pay Cash
How to Earn Free Uber Gift Cards
14 Ways to Get Free Amazon Gift Cards
Best Paid Focus Groups
How to Get a Free Visa Gift Card
Ways to Get Free Xbox Gift Cards